(94) - one direction carpool karaoke

_____________

"I don't know if my legs are even going to fit there.", Harry got in the car and I laughed at him, even though I didn't have the right to, because my own legs weren't much shorter than his.

"I just wanted Niall.", James Corden commented as Louis, Harry and I got in.
"Well you got us too, what are you going to do?", I said in a sassy tone laughing.

"Let you out, of course.", Niall laughed.
"Nah I'll keep her.", Harry wrapped his long tattooed arm around my waist and I sighed happily at the feeling he managed to give me.

"Where's Payno?", James asked in an allarmed tone, placing his hand on Niall's left shoulder. The Irish lad looked at him and smiled like the Irish man that he is.
"He's sick, Tommy had to take care of him.", Niall rolled his eyes.

"Hey that's my best friend you're talking about.", I warned the blonde boy that sat in front of me and leaned my head on Harry's hard shoulder.

James started driving his huge, beautiful looking car and the radio started playing with one of the One Direction's albums.
"God I love this song.", the words got out of Niall's throat as Sign of the Times started playing. Louis' fingers moved in the air, simulating the movements he'd make on a piano.

I feel like this song is good for any mood; especially when it's Autumn and a slight rainy day.
Dark coloured flowers flying in the air, pushed by the force of the wind here and there. Just like in the video, beneath them water which colour is reflected by the dark sky and the beautiful green grass at the end.
Roses at the chorus and unruly water.
So beautiful.

James started singing first and then Niall took his place, closing his eyes and singing his golden heart out. Harry was truly touched by their singing and a tear or two slipped from his eye.

Everyone sang a piece of the magical song and soon started Just Hold On, that made everyone think of how short could life be.
Not all the solo songs of the boys were played because Made In The A.M. took their place and showed them what their magical voices together could do.

"I'm waiting for the tweet of yours of being back, guys. We can't take it anymore.", James said the last sentence, which described every Directioner's current life state, in a dramatic tone.

"Seriously though.", I said irritated slapping Harry's shoulder.
"Woman.", he falsely cried, placing his left hand on the spot that had been slapped by me.

"We're coming back. Don't worry, Ollie. It's just, that we need the right time to do it.", Louis said and I rolled my eyes at the answer everyone got, everytime the question was being asked.

"Oh c'mon.", James slapped his hand against the steering wheel as the car in front of his suddenly stopped driving. The traffic jam was not so bad, yet knowing how impatient these men were, it was too much.

"Yeah... We just wanted McDonald's.", Niall sighed and I actually felt bad for the hungry boy.

"You can drive to my place and I can make pizza for everyone.", I offered and hoped at the same time for them to accept, because I myself haven't eaten pizza in a while.

"Sure.", Niall quickly accepted my delicious offer and clapped his hands.
Louis nodded with his head and gave me a small smile, closing his sky coloured eyes. So pretty.
By the sound James' stomach made, gave me the confirmation that he accepted too.

"I ate pizza yesterday.", Harry whined.
"Then I can make you one of your boring, healthy salalds.", I rolled my eyes and Harry's forest green eyes went wide before he shook his head.

We all sung all the songs from the Made In The A.M. album, had a laugh when we sang Temporary Fix and went home with smiles painted on our pink lips.

_____________

Hello!
Hope you enjoyed today's chapter!
Much love to you,

belle. xx

. . .

Written the 16th and 17th of May 2018.
Published the 19th of May 2018.