(61) - british music video

_____________

I was getting ready for the long awaited Brit Awards.

Harry was extremely busy these day, with the rehearsals and stuff for his upcoming tour.

I tried to convince him to come with me (I was going either way, because of Taylor), because I really wasn't feeling like going alone.

Liam informed us, that there were going to be him and Cheryl at the Brits.

"What are you going to wear?", the awkward turtle asked me, from the kitchen.

"A dress?", I could tell that he rolled his eyes at my comment.

"Alright.", he replied tiredly.

"Frooog.", I said while walking towards the kitchen.

His head in his hands, laying it on the kitchen table. He snorted at my footsteps, which were slowly coming towards him.

"Baby?", I placed my hand on his soft  shoulder.

"You are annoying sometimes, you know?", he told me still not looking up at me.

"Well, I'm sorry. I don't mean to.","I was just thinking that it'd be nice of you to show up at the Brits."

"I'm tired for God's sake.", he snapped.

He quickly stood up and went away.

"Don't go if you don't want to. It's up to you not me. I'll just go alone.", I said raising my voice.

"Just go. I'm fine with that.", he yelled back.

"Fine!", and with that I stood up from the chair I was sitting on, and headed towards the bedroom.

_____________

I finally put my long black dress (which wasn't really a dress for an event, but who cares) after showering. Put a bit of mascara and started to look for my comfortable heels.

I found my heels, for some reason, in our living room, near the bowl of our dog Finn.

Oh well.

"Hi Finn, hope you enjoyed your meal.", I snorted and started searching for another pair of heels.

"Found them.", I was ready to go.

Harry was on his phone laying on the couch, as usual, keeping his blank face.

"Do you know where I left my phone?", I asked him just to make conversation.

His green eyes looked up at me and then on the dress I had on.

"Where are you going?"

"I told you already. Taylor is going to pick me up."

"You're not going.", he looked at his phone again.

"Of course, I am."

"It's my award, not yours."

"I'm still going to support my friends.", I crossed my arms.

"Liam is coming and possibly Niall too."

"He's not in town.", he growled.

"He is going to give up on his free time and come to support his friend."

"Why do I have to go?"

"You don't have to. It'd just be nice for me to be possibly accompanied by my boyfriend."

"Well, then I don't want to be your boyfriend.", he stood up and walked towards me.

We now were close.
Our faces, just inces away.

"I really hope that this is the last thing you have to say, Harry.
I'm not going to come back to you with my arms open.", I looked at him in the eyes.

"Think, Harry."

He just grabbed my face gently and kissed my lips.

He stopped then looked at me with confused eyes.

"I don't know what is happening to me, baby.","Don't leave me."

He pressed our foreheads together.

"We still have time, now please come with me in the kitchen and talk to me.
Please.", I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Alright."

I made us a cup of tea and afterwards we sat on our chairs and he started talking to me.

"I'm really sorry, that I shut you out like that. I didn't mean any of the comments I made.", he took my hand in his as I sighed in exhaustion, knowing that all of our fights ended like this.

"It's just the tour and stuff. I have to get ready and I'm not physically and mentally ready to leave you alone again."

"Then there's mum. You know, I love her with my whole heart. I'm not ready to leave her crying like the last time.","All of this is crushing down on me."

"I told you, you'd be stronger if you were back on the stage with the boys.", I smirked.

He chuckled lightly.

"You really want us back, so badly?", he smiled.

"God, frog, everyone wants that.
Like the whole world."

"They want your stupid jokes back!", I exclaimed laughing.

"Well, we are back then.", Harry simply said and sipped his tea from his pink cup.

"Wait, what. Are you being serious?", I asked him with wide eyes.

"Am I?", he shrugged.

"Idiot.", I slapped his arm, smiling lightly.

"I know you love me."

"I know you care aha.", I sang.

"Sorry?"

"Justin Bieber, Baby. Frog.", I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah, sorry."

"I'm sorry about the thoughts that are flying in your mind. I promise I'll do eyerything to see you, turtle.", I hugged him.

"Turtle?","I like it."

"Don't get used to it, frog."

His phone started ringing.

"I'll get it.", Harry stood up to answer the call and I noticed how his face turned from confused to happy in a couple of seconds.

"What really? Oh, yeah, tell them that I'm really thankful for it. Thank you. Bye.", he hung up and started smiling at me.

"You won?!"

"Yes baby!", he hugged me tightly.

"You won.", I whispered.

"We won."

_____________

Thank you so, so much for the 210 reads!!

It seems incredible for me.
I started this book of imagines just three weeks ago and here we are.
As soon as I saw the great number, I decided to write a short imagine as a sign of thankfulness! 🥺🌝🧚‍♀️

I really hope I thanked you enough for that.
Hope you enjoyed today's imagine!
Vote and comment on it if you liked it!

. . .

Published the 26th of February 2018.