Fight for Love: Chapter 33

Start from the beginning

Levi nods his head and folds the piece of paper to slide it into an envelope, he retrieves my pen and scrawls a fake address onto the front,"She'll find them."

"How are you so sure there are fake transferring papers?"

Levi smirked, eyes dancing with amazement just for a second before it's gone and he's back to being stone faced,"Come on old man,"He sneered,"Think a little bit I know you're damned gears are rusty, but come on!"

I narrow my eyes at him,"You do know we're the same age, right?"

"What the fuck ever." Levi sneered again.

I pursed my lips and twisted around in my seat to peer out the window at the training cadets below,"I believe you should take Eren and return to the old HQ."

"Why is that?"

"I'm weary on whether or not someone might show up and attempt to take him."

"The Central MP?" Levi questions.

I nod my head,"Yes, if the main branch truly wants Eren as much as I believe they do, than they can easily pick him off here. But if he is with you at the abandoned HQ they will have a harder time to get ahold of him." I stand up and fold my arms behind my back, staring out the window,"Only the closest people shall now of where Eren is going. Which limits the chance of the Central Military Police finding out."

"Always one step ahead." Levi sighs,"Alright, the brat and I will leave tonight." He eyes me up and down,"But I wanted to tell you that if Trent really did tell the Higher Ups than one of the Higher ups themselves would've came to tell you. Not Trent."

I opened my mouth to comment on Levi's statement when a knock came to the door. The way it sounded against the wood was nervous and jittery, like whoever was on the other side was cautious. I arch a brow and glance at Levi who rushes toward the door and jerks it open, on the other side stood a very nervous looking Armin.

"What do you want brat?" Levi snaps.

I twist my body toward the door,"Levi!" I snap then turn my attention to the boy. He unsteadily walks into my office and salutes me,"At ease." I wave my hand dismissively,"What is it that you want Armin?"

"Sir,"His voice shook,"I-I believe I have an idea on who the Female Titan might be."

-Sakura's POV-

I knew now why Levi was always so grouchy, paperwork drained you just like a hard day of training. And with Trent showing up every two hours to dump another load of paperwork on me, I was beyond aggravated. Sighing I practically threw my pen onto the paper covered desk and buried my face into my hands.

I had to fit in some sleep, somehow someway, I needed to sleep. But I also had a deadline to meet with all this damned paperwork; with a loud groan I lift my hand and flick the switch to the lamp that sat on the edge of my desk. For the rest of the night I scrawled Trent's signature, read every little piece of paper and made training schedules for the next week. With the sun just now beginning to peak over the horizon I toss my pen aside, stack the now finished paperwork up and leave my office.

I could hear cadets beginning to shuffle from their beds and make their way to breakfast, the ones that were already up saluted me as I passed them. I ignored them until I got to Trent's office and kicked the door so hard that the frame rattled.

With an irritated glare, Trent yanks the door open,"Who the-?" He pauses, his eyes running up my rumpled uniform and locking onto my tired eyes. He grinned,"You finished! Wonderful!"

Shoving the paperwork toward him I sneered unhappily,"Just take your stupid shit and leave me alone for the rest of today."

"Why should I do that, hmm?" He took the paperwork from me and grinned over top the stack.