Fight for Love (Attack on Titan/SnK fan fiction)

"Sakura!"
I look up from a book that I was reading and walk over to the kitchen window where Eren and Mikasa is standing waving their arms madly to catch my attention. I unlatch the window and lean out.
"Yeah? What's going on?" I ask.
Eren's face is slightly pink from running I am assuming," Armin has something he wants to show us! Come on out!"
"So hurry up! He won't show us until we all show up next to the river." Mikasa says her nearly black hair is ruffled by Eren's hand who grins up at me.
"Yep so hurry up."
"I will meet you at the front door." I answer before pulling the window shut and latching it.
Eren nods then grabs Mikasa's hand and tugs her to the front door. I dash to my bedroom and snatch up my jacket then my shoes I half run half hop to the front door while tugging on my boots.
I jerk open the front door then lock it behind me before following Eren and Mikasa toward the river.
"I wonder what it is that he wants to show us." I wonder aloud, curiosity catching the better of me.
Eren shrugs," Don't know." He looks at me and excitement is clear in his dark blue eyes, his brown hair is ruffled by a gentle breeze.
I turn my head towards Mikasa who is already looking at us with her black eyes,"You have any ideas?"
She shakes her head slowly and I sigh,"Armin and his secrets." I grumble under my breath.
Eren laughs and tosses his arms around Mikasa and I. We round a corner and I see a familiar blonde haired boy sitting next to the river his arms are wrapped around his chest obscuring whatever it is he wants to show us from view.
We come up next to him and kneel down beside him.
"What is it you want to show us, Armin?" I ask eyeing him carefully.
He looks at each of us with so much excitement in his sky blue eyes we can't help but grow antsy.
"I found this book hidden behind a couple boxes in Grandpa's attic." He says with a grin on his face he unfolds his jacket from around his chest to reveal a leather bound book. He carefully lays it down on the grass and looks upon the book with so much excitement and love that I begin to wonder how this book is connected to him.
"It's about the outside world." He hisses. That is how it is connected to him, his parents went outside the walls to see the outside world and haven't returned; so we all assume they are dead because of the giant beasts outside the walls called 'titans'.
My mouth falls open,"Armin! The Military Police will-"
"I know what they will do! I want to know what information this book will tell us about the world out there. The world my parents died trying to see. Haven't you ever wondered what's outside these walls?" He waves his hand in the direction of Wall Maria.
"Of course I wonder what's outside the walls!"
"Then let's read." He exclaims proudly.
I sigh and look down upon the worn leather cover of the book. Armin slowly lifts the cover to reveal brittle yellow pages. We lean closer to the book and examine the book with a renewed sense of curiosity.
"Frozen earth.." Armin breathes out then his eyes widen and he places his finger upon a paragraph I lean closer and skim my eyes over the page.
"A huge body of water filled with salt also known as the 'sea'." I read aloud.
"Salt?" Eren says," Salts so valuable ,the merchants would take it all!"
"There is to much for them to take all of it." Armin whispers in response.
I open my mouth to add something when a bell to begins to ring. My eyes widen and my heart pounds with excitement.
"Dads back!" I yell out then scramble to my feet.
"Must be nice having a dad in the Survey Corps especially with him being the Chief Lieutenant." Eren grumbles.
I turn toward him slowly," No it's not 'cool' all I do is worry about him. Especially when he goes out on expeditions."
I turn back around and dash towards the main road where a huge crowd is already gathering to see the arrival of the Survey Corps. I glance over my shoulder and see Eren, Armin and Mikasa are dashing along the buildings to a stack of boxes so they can see over the top of everybody's heads.
Instead of following them I shove my way through the crowd and stumble out into the front row of people. My heart is pounding eagerly to see my dad again and, like always, there he is leading the formation right next to Commander Erwin and Lance Corporal Levi. I scramble out and into the middle of the road my heart pounding.
"Daddy!" I squeal charging toward him. He looks up and grins madly then swings off of Kurodayu, his horse, and jogs toward me. I throw my arms around his shoulders and hug him so relieved that he is alive.
"How is my little fighter?" He asks.
"Perfectly fine, dad." I answer.
He laughs,"Of course you are."
He picks me up and walks back toward where Kurodayu is standing. He lifts me up on top of the horse then swings up behind me. He leads the horse back into formation. The horse jogs back up next to Commander Erwin who is looking at us with a calculating expression.
I smile,"Nice to see you again Erwin."
He gives me a small smile but the stress in his baby blue eyes is overwhelming,"You too, Sakura."
"Oi brat forget someone." Levi growls at my shoulder.
I glance at him out of the corner of my eye, his gray eyes are practically burning into the side of my face and his raven black hair is falling into his eyes. I reach up and run my fingers through my own black hair acting as if I'm thinking.
"No I believe I'm not forgetting anybody." I look up at my dad and our matching emerald green eyes lock. Unlike my dad I have black hair and he has blonde hair just a couple shades lighter than Erwin's blonde hair.
"Am I forgetting anybody?" I ask.
He laughs,"Levi I think my daughter could give you a run for your money."
Levi scowls in my direction and I shoot him a playful glare.
Erwin laughs,"That would be the day."
I giggle and lean back into my fathers strong chest.
Erwin, Levi and my father talk about the recent expedition and I just zone out.
"Sakura." My dad says.
I look up at him and raise an eyebrow.
"I need to go to HQ real fast then I will be home. Do you think you can hold down the fort until I get back?"
I nod my head and he smiles,"Love you, Sakura."
"Love you too, Dad."
He moves his arms and I swing off of Kurodayu I turn around and watch them silently.
"There she is!"
I turn around and see my friends running towards me.
"So how is your dad?" Armin asks.
"Good he just has to run to HQ real fast then he will be back." I answer with a shrug.
"What about the book?" I ask.
Eren sighs," Armin's grandfather caught us with the book while we were watching the Survey Corps and he took it." Eren doesn't look to happy about that but, Armin just shrugs.
"Not like I could of kept it from him forever anyway."
I nod my head slowly in understanding.
"Well on to a better note do you guys want to head back to the river?"
They grin and nod there heads.
"Race you!" Eren yells before turning on his heels and dashing they way he came.
I laugh and take off after him little did he know my father has been training me ever since my mom died. The constant training is tough but, I know how to use the 3D maneuver gear and how to kill titans as well as hand to hand combat. So the training gives me a little advantage when it comes to simple things like this. I used to hate training but I learned to love it especially since it will help me reach my goal of fighting alongside my father in the Survey Corps.
We collapse alongside the rivers edge. Panting I roll over onto my back and gaze up at the sky.
"How did you beat me?" Eren asks me.
I raise my head and look at him,"I just happened to be lucky."
I hate hiding the fact that my father trains me from my friends but I have too.
"Luck? No way." Eren says then grins at me.
I glance at Mikasa who is looking at me with an expression that says 'you are hiding something and I will find out what it is.' I give her a smile before laying back on the soft grass.
I close my eyes and slowly relax against the soft grass listening to the sounds of the river. A loud bang causes me to shoot up from my position my eyes widen and instantly my heart pounds sending tons of adrenaline running through my veins. I quickly account Eren and Mikasa but Armin is already running for the main road where tons of people are already gathering.
"Let's go!" I yell at the other two then hop to my feet and run after Armin. I slow down and jog right up next to him. His eyes are wide and filled with fear he is slightly shaking and his mouth is hanging slightly open. I wave my hand in front of his face and he doesn't react in the slightest. Sighing I follow his gaze to the top of the wall and by body freezes up at what I see.
A big meaty fist is wrapped around the top of the wall I continue to look not able to rip my eyes away from the titans face as he slowly raises his head up.
"How? That...that wall is 50 meters tall!!" Eren yells at my shoulder.
I can't reply my eyes widen and another large boom shatters my ear drums.
"The gate is broken! They are going to get in!" I hear an older man in front of me yell. Chaos rips through the town and people shove me around trying to get to the docks before the titans have a chance to eat them.
The bloodcurdling screams cut through my body and mind like knifes. Somehow I unfreeze I whirl around and desperately look for my friends only finding Armin standing behind me.
I grab his shoulders,"Armin! Where's Eren and Mikasa!?"
He slowly raises his eyes to mine,"They...they took off toward...toward their house."
My heart clenches up in fear,"I need you to get out of here. Find safety!"
I whirl around and shove my way through the crowd trying to reach my house before the titans get on my street. Because of me being a year older than the three of them I would feel responsible for their safety and whether or not they...
No, I shake my head I can't think like that they are fighters they will survive this and so will I. With that thought I round the final corner and look down my street. A 8 meter Titan is standing half way down the street but I see the familiar shock of blonde hair spinning around it.
"Dad!" I yell then dash down the street towards the Titan. My dad turns toward me and I see relief clear in his eyes. He spins around in the air and goes to head toward me but the Titan has other ideas. The Titan reaches forward and wraps his meaty fist around my dad's leg and jerks him backwards. Fear grips my heart when the Titan lifts him in the air the finger grips for the maneuver gear is knocked out of his grip. Tears blind my eyes and I look on helplessly as the Titan slowly lifts my dad into the air as if the Titan is enjoying the torture it is giving both of us.
"Honey, listen to me! You need to run! Take my maneuver gear and go deeper into the walls."
I look up and see my dad jerking on the belt that keeps the maneuver gear around his waist. With a click the gear falls off of his hips and lands at my feet.
"You need to fight if you fight you will survive!"
I shake my head slowly,"I won't leave you!"
My dad jerks his Survey Corps cloak off of his shoulders and slings it down toward the ground, it lands on my head.
"Promise me! Promise me you will fight and live on!" My dad's voice cracks with unshed tears.
I slowly raise my eyes towards him,"I promise!" I yell.
He grins sadly," I love you my little fighter! Now go! Live on!"
"No!!" I yell I reach towards my dad and he gives me a final smile before the Titan breaks his body in half. I choke on my tears, the only family I had left just died...DIED. Right in front of me. My fathers final words ring in my ears and the sorrow is replaced with a burning and unmanageable rage. My body shakes and the tears turn hot.
I will fight and I will kill every single last one of these titans. I swear to it.
I quickly grab my maneuver gear and latch it onto my hips then take my dad's Survey Corps cloak and yank it on. I tuck the hem of the cloak into the waistband of my trousers since it is to big and will block the grapples. I bend down and snatch up the hand grips I check the blades closely making sure there aren't any cracks or anything that will interfere with my killing the titans.
"I will kill everyone of you!" I raise my hand up and point my blade at the Titan before me,"Starting with your sorry ass."
The Titan looks down at me excitement gleaming in his large eyes. He steps toward me but I'm already moving, rage is fueling my every move I make,somehow, making my movements faster and more precise.
I leap into the air not missing a beat I hit the triggers and grapple onto the titans shoulders. As soon as my blades dig into the exposed flesh at the nape of the neck of the Titan I feel every emotion evaporate and my body is filled with a numbing coldness. I hit the roof and glance over by shoulder at the now dead Titan. I reach up and pull the hood of the cloak over my head hiding my hair and eyes from view. I take off running the blood from the Titan evaporates off of my clothes I grin madly enjoying this...feeling.
The next Titan falls before me just like the first.
I keep moving 'Two down several thousand left to go.' A shadow branches out from behind me I whirl around and hit the triggers again I am yanked toward the 9 meter Titan. I flip end over end hitting the nape of its neck effortlessly. I hit the roof of the building across from the dead Titan in a crouch. Slowly I stand up and look down at my blades there are chips up and down the length of the blade.
"Damn, that Titan."
I hit the buttons of the sides of the hand grips the blades pop out and clatter at my feet. Before I click new blades into place I look up and around. Fires are roaring all around me, sorrowful and terrified screams ripple through the air setting my nerves on edge.
"I have only seen that fighting style once and I know you can't be Levi."
My body tenses up at Erwin's voice," You're right I'm not Levi."
"Then who are you? You look to young to be one of my soldiers."
I don't answer instead I click new blades into place and leap off the building. I take in my surroundings before moving toward another 6 meter Titan that has a tiny girl clenched in his filthy hands. The girls eyes are wide and her bottom lip is trembling tears silently slide down her cheeks. I grit my teeth and shove off the building that is directly behind the unsuspecting Titan. My hooks hook into the nape of his neck and I don't waste anytime killing the Titan.
Right before the Titan hits the ground I land on his wrist and hack open his fingers a feeble cry escapes the little girls lips.
"It's okay." I whisper in her ear before wrapping my arms around her waist and grappling onto the street level.
I slowly lower her onto the street,"Are you okay? Your not injured or anything right?"
She slowly shakes her head left to right and I sigh in relief,"Good now I need you to run, get to safety. Find a Garrison soldier and get out of here."
She nods then takes off into an empty alleyway,"You might have saved her now but, she might not survive long enough to get to safety." Erwin says from behind me.
I sigh,"At least I gave her a couple hours or minutes left to live."
I stand up and make a move to grapple away but, Erwin firmly clamps his hand on my shoulder,"I asked you a question."
I sigh and slowly reach up knowing I can't hide it forever I tug my good down. My black hair tumbles down past my shoulders and I hear Erwin hiss through his teeth.
"Sakura? What the hell! I thought your dad was going to get you and take you to safety."
He turns me around making me face him,"Chief Lieutenant Xander died fighting to protect his only daughter." I say through clenched teeth.
Erwin's face falls,"Sakura, I'm so-"
I interrupt him,"I don't want your sympathy." I snap with narrowed eyes,"We are at war Erwin, now is not the time for sentiments!"
I jerk back and out of his reach,"Now if you'll excuse me I have titans to kill." I growl out.
"No." Erwin states firmly," I need to get you deeper inside the walls." He takes a step toward me just as the ground starts to shake another ear shattering boom rips through the air.
I sigh and turn my back,"The inner wall has fallen."
Erwin tenses up,"Fuck."
He hisses under his breath and before he has a chance to talk to me anymore. I leap into the air and grapple away again. I move as swiftly as I can dodging chimneys and houses. I land on a roof and straighten my back.
"Running away won't do nothing."
"Figured you would follow me just hoping I could fake you out." I say with a sigh.
"I'm the Commander of the Survey Corps for a reason."
"No reason to be cocky about your position." I growl and take a look around.
"Well didn't expect that." Erwin says.
I sigh,"Yes and I'm sure you haven't looked around either."
Five titans are to our left and three to our right along with two in front of us and six behind. All of them are looking at us with hungry gleams in their eyes. They are all in between 7 meters and 11 meters it looks like.
"Oh," Erwin says,"Shit."
"Shit indeed." I say with a nod.
I quickly look around finally my eyes land on an opening in front of us. I take the opening to my advantage and dash through it. I pass in between two titans who turn toward me and follow me. 'I can't leave Erwin alone' I think to myself so to catch the attention of all sixteen titans I raise my fingers to my lips I blow a loud and shrill whistle that will catch any titans attention.
I glance over my shoulder long enough to know whether or not the titans are indeed following me or not. Of course they are. Erwin is looking at me with wide eyes then he kicks into action killing the titans as they pursue me.
Any Titan that gets to close for comfort I leap into the air and kill them quickly. I look over my shoulder to check on Erwin and it's amazing how graceful he moves. I hit a wall rattling my head I blink to try to clear my head but, large fingers curl around my body.
"Sakura!" Erwin yells.
The Titan tightens his grip before I have a chance to cut off his fingers. I can feel my ribs cracking then breaking the pain is unbearable. A metallic taste fills my mouth and blood rolls over my bottom lip. My mouth opens in a scream black dots dance across my eyes and the last thing I see before the world turns black is Erwin hacking the titans neck his eyes are narrowed and he opens his mouth to say something but my eyes pull themselves shut and my head rolls back.
----AN----
So how did you like it? This is my Attack on Titan/SnK fan fiction! I do not own Attack on Titan or it's characters I only own my OC character and some of the story plot not much though. Copyright and all that. Anyway leave a comment or vote or if your feeling generous follow. I will update soon!