Suddenly a thought came to my mind. Jordan was only a senior he didn't have a job not that I know of. How could he afford this?  

"Jordan, how did you buy this?" I asked frowning at him.  

Jordan smiled at me. "Don't worry about it."  

"How?" I repeated in a demanding tone. "Jordan."  

"Uh, I used some of my trust fund's money." he said and looked away.  

"Your trust fund, why did you do that?" I shrieked. "That money is for you."  

"Selena, I don't need that money besides it's dad's money." Jordan said and shrugged.  

I sighed and sat on the piano stool. I slowly lifted up the keys cover, and played a small tone which sounded so pure it was truly great piano.  

"I just wanted to make you happy." Jordan stated.  

I hugged him immediately. "I'm more than happy. Thank you." I kissed him on the cheek and smiled sitting back on the chair.  

"Beethoven's ninth, please." Jordan said and flashed me a grin.  

I chuckled. "Alright."  

I pressed my long fingers on the piano keys and instantly I was floating in my own world. Different kinds of emotions were running through me. I loved Beethoven, his symphonies were amazing, so powerful and strong.  

"You're fabulous, Selena." Jordan clapped his hands and hugged me again.  

"No, you are." I smiled and stifled a yawn.  

"You must be tired, you should go to sleep." He suggested.  

I nodded. "I am tired, but I still have a lot to tell you." I told him getting up and closing the keys cover. 

"We'll talk in the morning." Jordan said.  

"Sounds good." I smiled and yawned loudly.  

"Come on I'll show you your room." Jordan said and guided me to the room.  

I stepped into the room and straight away I threw myself on the comfortable king sized bed. I closed my eyes for a minute and enjoyed the feeling of the purple silk sheets under me it was extremely relaxing. I was exhausted I only wanted to go to sleep.  

"Do you want to change first?" Jordan asked chuckling.  

I shook my head and slipped into the covers. "Good night."  

"Sleep tight little sis." Jordan said, kissing my forehead and pulling the covers over me. He smiled and walked out of the room after switching the lights off.  

As I laid on the soft bed and started to loosen up. I recalled the many events of the day. The plane trip was very interesting it was the best ever. meeting Liam to be exact he was the sweetest, funniest, most caring guy I have ever met. He was different from any other guy it felt so right talking to him and the rush I experienced every time we touched was utterly magnificent it was the most remarkable seven hours of my live.

The next morning, I woke up by the smell of French toast. I inhaled the lovely smell. I was very hungry, but I had to get out of yesterday's clothes first so I opened my suitcase and grabbed a short sleeved blue plaid shirt and a white knee length skirt then I took a long refreshing shower and changed. l put on a white head band and let my hair fall down naturally after that I slipped into my blue ankle boots and headed to the kitchen.  

"Good morning." I said and sat on one of the kitchen stools.  

"Morning, you look great." Jordan smiled as he handed me a plate of French toast, beans and vegetable omelet. I dug in the food right away.