A Rainy Summer 3

~Chapter(3)~

"I don't know." he shrugged. "but I'll figure it out."  

"No you will not figure it out, don't go playing detective with me." I snapped at him.  

"Okay, okay, don't get upset jeez." he raised his hands up in the air. I noticed some of the people sitting near us were staring, the elderly couple were irritated. I probably interrupted their peaceful nap because they both gave me an angry look. On the other side of the plane the newly wedded whispered something to each other and smiled towards us. I guess everyone thought we were a couple even the blond teenage girl that was sitting in the front seat turned back to us, she grinned giving me a thumbs up. Great.  

"Sorry." I mumbled and sighed. I shouldn't have yelled at him, it wasn't his fault he's been nothing but great to me for the past three hours and half actually he was more than great he was fantastic.  

"Is it something bad?" he asked wondering.  

"If you ever killed someone and all your family and friends found out about it, wouldn't you at least try to hide it when you make a new a friend."  

"It depends, who did I kill?"  

"I don't know, someone." I said shrugging at him.  

"Was it an animal or a human being?" he put his elbow on the seat's arm then he placed his chin on his clenched fist.  

"I said someone, that means a person." I said narrowing my eyes at him, was he deliberately trying to piss me off?  

"Did I execute the killing intentionally or was it an accident?" he said tilting his head a bit.  

"Does it matter?" I gave him an annoyed look.  

"Okay. How come my family and friends didn't call the police." he asked raising one of his eyebrows at me.  

"Ugh who cares maybe they were too sympathetic, they loved you and they didn't want you to get locked up, it's only an example you know." I yelled glaring at him.  

Liam chuckled. "Well......I guess I would hide it then."  

"See, I knew you'd understand." I smiled happily.  

"I do understand, but I don't quite see the similarities, Did you kill someone?" he asked arching one of his eyebrows.  

"What? I never killed anyone. I don't even know how to use a gun, and I can't hold a knife the right way so I'm not capable of killing at all."  

"You can't hold a knife?" he laughed at me.  

"Yeah, it's true." I nodded. "I used to be a sculptor a few years ago, when I was in high school and that's the main reason I hold the knife differently, like a sculptor." I explained.  

"Really?"  

I nodded. "I loved art I still do, back then it was more of an obsession to me. I used to stay up every night to paint and work on my sculptures, sleeping in class was a habit for me, it got me into a lot of trouble." I told him.  

"How come you stopped?" he wondered.  

"I don't know." I shrugged a little. "It wasn't that I lost interest. I just had more important things to do."  

"Like what?"  

"Music, it's my life, the thing that keeps me going."  

Liam was silent he smiled at me then he opened his mouth and closed it again, it was like he wanted to say something but then he changed his mind.