"My mum's here" she said making him sigh and rest his head on her shoulder.

"This is a nice sight" he laughed making Danny realise he was looking down at her chest. Shepushed him off her before he pulled her back and made them both fall onto her bed. They both laughed loudly before Nathan pulled Dany into his chest.

"Nath" she said.

"Yeah"

"With the new job, don't do anything stupid okay?" she asked.

"I won't. I promise" he said before kissing her forehead.

Suddenly his phone buzzed making him pick it up and read the message he recieved. He frowned before sitting up.

"Look, I have to go but Jay can drop you to school tomorrow okay?" he asked.

"No!" she said loudly making him frown.

"I mean-eh- I wanted to walk" she lied.

"Dan, I'm not letting you walk" he laughed before getting up.

Danny walked hm to the door.

"I'll text you tomorrow" he said giving her a kiss before getting back into the car with Jay. He winked at her making her scowl back as they drove away.

Danny sighed walking back upstairs. She needed to talk toher mum about this. She's the only one who would understand.

She entered the room and lightly knocked on the door.

"Mum? I need to talk to you" Danny said sitting down the bed facing her mothers back.

"Jay's here, we either need to leave or think of something else" she sighed. No answer.

"Mum? Didn't you hear me?" she said.She shoook her mum but she did't resond. She turned her over to see there were blood stains all over hersheets near her stomach. She gasped finding a note on the bedside table.

You know I never liked your mother, come home sweetie. I miss you xxx

Danny put her hand to her mouth as tears escaped her eyes. This couldn't be happening. She needed to go find Nathan and get away from all of this fast.

She packed a bag, grabbing the crucial things she needed including money and a gun. She went back and kissed her mothers forehead.

"I love you so much mum, he won't get away with this I swear" she cried. She needed to be strong now, and if she needed to take a life then that's what she would do.

She left the house, running into the woods close by. Running past the trees and some animals she finally reached a small river with a rocky bank. She rummaged through them picking up some and banging them against each other.

"Yes" she mumbled to herslef as they cracked. She opened one up to reveal a key. She stood up getting ready to run again.

"Don't move" a voice said behind her.

She turned quickly, pulling out her gun to see Jay holding a similar one at her.

"I'll do it" she said.

"Go for it" he laughed. She pulled the trigger but nothing happened. Jay laughed.

"You seriously think I forgot where your hiding place is?" he asked.

"You were in my house?" she said loudly.

"Not me Dan, I had to keep him posted" he explained. As Danny thought about it Jay was waiting for Nathan in the car, who else could have done it?

"He wanted to do it himself" he said making Dan realise who it was.

"He thought you'd be home too, but I told him you were with me so I think it's time to go now" he smiled.

"No! He'll kill me! Jay please!" she begged.

"He has other plans for you" he said before three other men dressed in black surrounded her. She recognised them as Tom, Max and Siva.

"No, I'll do anything just let me go" she pleaded.

"I don't think so" he said before something hit her over the head. Everything went black

********************************

She couldn't see. There was something over her face. Her hands were tied with ropeas were her legs to the chair she was sitting on. She was battered. Her whole body ached.

She heard a door open and multiple footsteps walked closer to her.

"Make the new boy wait outside" a deep voice said. It was her father.

"Welcome back sweetie" he said close to her ear. He suddenly ripped off the bag that was covering her face. She scrunched her eyes at the blinding lights that soon faded to show her father.

"My baby is home" he smiled.

"Don't you think you should thank James for bringing you back?" he asked making Jay smile.

"Fuck you" she spat earning a cold slap across the face from her father.

"At the least you could do since you left him for his bestfriend" he growled.

"So thank him... Or watch the other scumbag die" he threatenedgrabbing her face so she wasstaring straight at Jay.

"T-Thank you" she stuttered. He let go making her head collapse and her hair fell over her face.

"Bring him in" he demanded the guards who opened the door.

Footstepes entered but Danny hadn't the energy to look at him.

"Hello, Nathan" her father smiled.

"This is a girl who betrayed me in the past, so now she's paying for what she has done" he started.

"She's basically going to be here all the time, she'll do whatever you want" he emphaisised making Danny whimper.

"Why don't we show him your pretty face?" he laughed grabiing her face again so she could to see everyone. Nathan's eyes widened seeing the state she was in.

"Dan?" he asked stepping closer.

"She's not the innocent baby you thought she was" he said letting her face drop again.

"As long as you work for me you do what I want" he added.

"Now, do you want the first go of her or will I give her to Jay?" he asked him.

"I'll take the first go" he said sternly.

The footsteps left the room and Nathan crouched down infront of her. He lifted her face up and looked at the cuts and bruises all over her face.

"You're such an idiot" he sighed.

"I'm sorry" she sniffed. He stroked her battered face and looked back into her hazel eyes that looked terrifed.

"I'll get you out of here, I promise"

What are we going to do with them? Quick question, in the furture, would you guys like things to get dirty or do you like how it is? Hope you all are enjoying it!