Chapter 13 In the shower

Justin's POV

It's been five days now, five days ago since Chuck Bass did something to Kate. I need to know what. Kate dosen't talk to me or Ryan. She has just been sitting in her room every single day. If she won't talk to me, I need to find Chuck, and talk with him. 

Kate's POV

Hi diary! I don't know what to do, please tell me.. Should I talk to Justin or not? I don't want him to get in trouble, Chuck doesn't seems good for anyone. Or should I talk to Chuck? I don't know.. I wish someone was here, someone with really good advice, someone that can help me. 

Justin's POV

So I have a plan. ( ;) ) .

- Ryan, I have a plan.

- You have?

- Yes,  I just talk to Kate, If she can't tell me the story I will just call Chuck. It's really easy I should have done that the first day.

- Yeah, do that, that's a great plan!

- Yeah I know! happy face #I'mGettingSmarter.  But first I will just take a shower.

Kate's POV

I was just on my way to go downstairs but something prevented me. I heard Justin and Ryan talking about it.  Justin has Chucks number. He will freaking call him if I wont tell him what happened that night. But I have a plan, maybe it's better than Justins but maybe not, I will see that after I have done it. 

I think it's better if I do this alone so no one else gets hurt.  But first I have to take Justins phone. I need to get Chucks number. 

Carefully I walk out of my room and over to Justins. I can hear that he's already in the shower, I can hear the water. I slowly open his door and I sneak in. 

Oh shit. 

The bathroom door is open, omg can't he shower with closed door???? 

Alright I need to focus. My idol is not there, in the shower NAKED.  

His phone is on his bed, on the other side of the room.. I walk over to his bed, trying to be quiet.

And of course. I trip!!.. On a, shoe? What?? A shoe?

Justin's POV

Running upstairs, into my room, throw my phone on my bed, taking my clothes of, into the shower. 

Some minutes later ;)

Just when I shut off the water, I hear something from my room.

- Ey is someone there? It's quiet for a while.

- Yeah, it's just me, ummm, have you seen my white crop top? I thought if it might be here in your room..

- Uhh, no I haven't seen it. 

I step out from the shower. Where is my towel?? 

- But Kate.. Have you seen my blue towel? I kinnda need it like right now... 

It's quiet.

- Are you there Kate? 

- Uhmm, yes, and yes I have seen your towel, it's out here. 

Oh..

- Can you please give it to me? I ask her and bite my lip.