Chapter 5 "Another girl?!"

"Thank you Justin" I said and hugged him, after a while he hugged me back. The hug ended and we looked at each other... I can see Ryan coming into the room.

"What are you guys up to?" I look at him, Justin turn around and we both stand up. 

"No nothing, we just talked" Justin answer. 

"Well, here is your travel bag Kate", Ryan drive in the bag in the room and put it beside the bed. "I guess you sleeping in here?".

"Yes, thanks" I said. 

"I think I need some sleep, it has been a long trip" I said and looked at Ryan and Justin.

"Yea me too, night guys, see you tomorrow" Ryan said and walked out from the room and in to his. 

"I guess I will go to bed also" Justin said and look at me. "Let me know if you need something, I sleeping in the room beside you, to the right" I smiled at him as he walked out of the room and closed the door. 

I sitting on the bed, I have just packed up everything, my phone is on the little white table beside the bed and loading. My diary, pen and headphones lies in the drawer of the table. I have just toked of my makeup and change into night suit, purple stuffed shorts and a white tank top with a coffee cup in saying "spike to sleep", but the text does not apply to real now, I'm really tired and too tired to write in the diary, but I would love to, but I'll do it tomorrow instead. I sitting on the bed, take up my headphones from the table drawer and lying down. Put the headphones in my ears, enter the app 'spotify' and playing my 'night music' list. And the first song that come into my ears is 'believe', yes, one of Justins songs, but the truth is, I really like his music, he is a boy with a talent voice. I close my eyes and fall asleep. 

-----------------

I wake up to someone knocking on my door.

"Yes, who is it?" No one opening the door, just talking through it.

"It's Ryan, breakfast is ready".

"I'm done in ten minutes" I looking at my Iphone screen, it's just 9.08 in the morning, you got to be kidding me. Uggh, I'm so tired. I got up from bed, getting up my makeup bag, put on some mascara, eyeliner (just little) little blush and then some pink not so pigmented lip gloss. I don't need so much makeup, and won't need it this summer, just because my skin is like perfection right now, boast not at all , NOT AT ALL *blink blink*. Then I brush my hair and just put it up in a high ponytail, I grab my phone and going down to the kitchen. 

As I walk down the stairs a can hear Justin, Ryan and wait what a female voice from the kitchen. Has Justin a girlfriend, or is it just a friend that has coming over?? What the??, this will be, uhhm... don't finding any word, but my brain right now is very confused. 

As I walk into the kitchen I can see Ryan, Justin and that girl, who is.....

****************************************************************

And yeah, I wonder who the girl is.. Is it a girlfriend, a friend or yeah what do you think?? :s

Let me know in the comment and don't forgot to 'vote' if you liked it! Next chapter coming in just some hours, so today it will be out!