Chapter 1 "Is she hot?"

"Kate who?" I raised my eyebrows and waited for the answer.

"Kate Barkley?" My mum smiled at me. Wait what, Kate Barkley, wow, I miss her. I'm chocked. Wow.

"Justin? What is it?, I looked up at my mum with my chocked face. 

"I'm just chocked". She leans forward and hugs me. 

"Me and Carolynne think it's a good idea if you and Kate if you can get in touch again, maybe you will be great friends again, I mean after the long break.. Five years is a long time". She pulled my away from the hug. I smile at her.

"Yea, I think so too, I miss her, really, thanks". As mum left my rum I took up my iPhone again. I just had too message Ryan.

"Eyy man! You didn't tell me...?! :("  After five minutes he text back.

"What?? =O" 

"Kate Barkley..."  I text back.

"Our mothers didn't let me tell you, u ain't angry right?"  

"Lol, no Ry =P"  I have to send another text.. "Has she changed?" After ten minutes he still hasn't text back, I have to call him

Kate's POV

I running around in my little room and packing in my big light blue travel bag. I stooped cause I hear something vibrate, it's my iPhone, I go over to my little withe table beside my bed. It saws "Ryan" at the screen. I sat down at my bed. 

"Hi Ryan" I answered with my happy voice.

"Hi Kate, what are you doing?"

"Packing.. and you?" I asked back.

"I've just finished packing for tomorrow, but you.." It was silent for a while, then he continued. "Can I come over?"

"Yeah! sure" 

"See you in a minute!" We both hang up.

Justin's POV

I have tried to call Ryan three times now, but he's talking to someone else. One last time.. He answers on the fourth signal. He sounds stressed.

"Sorry, I talked to Kate" 

"Oh, eh why, what are you doing by the way, you sound stressed?"

"I running over to Kate now" Now??

"Do you always 'run' to her?" I start to laugh.

"Dude, she lives next door, we are neighbours".

"Oh I see.. You never answered on my text" 

"I text you later, I'm outside her house now".

"Okay, see you tomorrow". We both hang up at the same time. 

So, I start to get nervous, good.. It will be awkward tomorrow.. I need to clean my room, ugh, well after that I can play some xbox :D

Kate's POV

"Oh Hi Ryan".. I can hear my mum from the hall, Ryan is here. I walk out from my room and straight to the hall. 

"Hi Ryan!" I said as I walk to him and gave him a 'hello hug'.

Some minutes later.... Back in my room, with Ryan. 

Ryan sitting on the bed and I still packing as we talking. 

"So, are you excited for tomorrow?" Ryan ask.

"Yes, but kinda nervous too.." 

"I think Justin is that too"

"Justin?" I stooped and sat down at the bed and looking at Ryan. 

"He text me before, that was one reason why I come here.. He asked me if you have changed"

"Oh". I looked down and then on Ryan again. "What did you answer?"

"I haven't answer yet.. Everybody change so..."

"Yeah that's true".

Ryan's POV

I take up my iPhone and write to Justin. 

"She has, not in a bad way. One thing I can tell right out is that she ain't so shy anymore. Lol"  I send the text. And Justin respond me really quickly. 

"Huuu. That sound good :p Aaannnd.... Is she hot?"

"Wtf Justin! I won't answer that question, but she's not ugly, you will see tomorrow x)" 

"Alright then..."  

*******************************************************************************************************

So this was chapter 1! Short I know but I hope you liked it, may not the best one, but the next one,  OH MY GOD, so much funny things will happen!! :D YEY! 

Comment what you think and don't forgot to like/vote if you like it!  *KISS*