Chapter 6 "The beach"

As I walk into the kitchen I can see Ryan, Justin and that girl, who is.....

"Pattie!?" 

"Oh, hi Kate! It was a long time since last! It's so fun to meet  you again!!" She goes against me, and give me a hug, I hug her back.

"It fun to see you too, really! The hug ended and I go to the kitchen table where  Ryan and Justin sitting. I sit beside Ryan and Justin sitting opposite me. Pattie has just finished eating and do the dishes. 

"So, did you sleep well?" Justin ask me and takes a sip orange juice.

"Yes, and you?" I smiled at him.

"Yeah.."

"So what are the plans for the day?" Ryan ask and look at Justin.

"Maybe we can go to the beach.. And just chill and swim?" He looked at Ryan who nodded yes. Then both looked at me.

"Uhhm yea sure" I take a sip orange juice.

"You like the beach huh?" Justin ask and look at me.

"Yeah, yes.."

I sitting on the bed and looking in my phone, Instagram newsfeed and Twitters newfeed. The door to my room is not completely closed, suddenly I can see the door is opened more and Justin walkes in. I look up from my phone. 

"Hey" He say carefully. He sits down on the bed and looks at me, I move so that I also sit on the edge of the bed.

"Hi" In almost seven seconds it is an embarrassing silence. 

"So, are you excited for the beach?", he ask.

"I... I don't know.." I looked down. 

"But, you, you used to love the beach" I look up.

"Yeah, I know, and I still do, but it's just a uhmm, 'girl thing'" I look at him embarrassed. 

"Oh, that.. Uhm, eh.. Then I understand, you mean that you can't be in the water right?" 

"Yeah" I said and started to laugh, he too.  He continues with the laugh in his voice "Sorry, sorry I'm so embarrassing".

"No it's okey" I reply. "We can still go to the beach".

"Are you sure?" He ask.

"Yes" I smile, he smile back. 

"Nice... So..  What are you doing?" 

"Just twitter" I look down at my iPhone screen and he did it too.

"I can see you are following me", I stared at the screen, new tweet, Justin Bieber. I look up at him and see that he's already looking at me. 

"Yeah I do". He giggled when he heard my answer. "What is it?" I stiil look at him. He take up his phone from his pocket, and enter to twitter. 

"You follow me, so I should fallow you, what's your name?" He looking down in his phone, ready to write my username.

"Katebarkley12" I said as I looked at his phone screen. Suddenly I feelt my phone vibrate. A new notice on twitter. A new follower and it was Justin. I smiled. 

"What are you smiling at?" He joked.

"Because you being so kind to me" I said an looked at him, while I locked my phone.

"So you like boys who are kind to you?" 

"Yes of course I do, who dosn't."  I rolled my eyes, as a joke. 

"Should we go?" I heard another voice,  Ryan stand in the doorway. 

"Yea" I replied and took my pink beach bag and put down my diary, pen, a white thin hoodie and of course my phone and my headphones. The bag isn't so big, so it's perfect to the beach. I don't bring my bikini, I wearing tight light blue jeans shorts and just the bikini top witch is neon pink. My hair is up in a high ponytail, like always.

-------------

Justin's POV

Ryan sits next to me and Kate sitting in the back seat on the right side, behind me, I drive. We have just arrived at the beach, there is a beach that not many people know exist. There are no one here.

Me and Ryan steps out of the car at the same time. 

"I'm going down in advance" 

"Alright" I looked at Ryan as he walked down to the beach. It take around two minutes to get there from the car. I standing and just looking through my phone, waiting for Kate. After three minutes I realize that Kate still dosen't get out from the car. Uugh, why does it takes so long. I open her car door and see her sleeping with the headphones in her ears. I guess I have to wake her up ;)...

*****************************

Hope you liked it, please vote and leave a comment I really need that. 

My twitter: jojji_johanna

My instagram: johannahammarr