Chapter 4 "Justins place"

"Yeah, maybe.. We was really closed friends before". I looking in the rear view mirror again, looking at her. We can be friends again, best friends just like before. 

Still Justin's POV

"So Kate this is were I live, Ryan you have been here before so yeah.." We standing in the hall all three together.

"Wow it's really beautiful here" Kate said as she looked around. I smiled at her like a 'thanks'.

"Justin, you should show Kate around" Ryan looked at me and then at Kate. 

"Yeah, alright" I said and looked at Kate, she smiled at me and I smiled back. 

"I get in the bags" Ryan said and went out to the car.

I already showed her downstairs so now we are upstairs and I have only three rooms left to show. The rooms are located next to each other, it's bedrooms. First I show here the left one. 

"So here is going to be Ryans room, he's always sleeping in this room when he's here, so yeah.." 

We go to the room which is located in the middle.

"So this will be your room, if it's okey with you?" We walked in to the room. 

"Yeah of course it's okey! It's beautiful.. the bed is really big" She said and giggled. 

"Yea, everyone who comes here gets to sleep in large comfortable beds, random fact". We both laughing, and sitting down at the bed. 

"And it's a true fact, it's really comfortable", Kate said and giggled. I smiled, she smiled back.

Kate's POV

Justin just showed me the room I will be sleeping in, it's relay big the bed too, and it's really comfortable. Justin and I is now sitting at the bed.

"Uhmm, I don't want to intrude now but... What happened before.. in.. in the car?" He look worried. 

"I just.. Memories,from years ago, when we lived her and we was close close friends.. I don't really know what happened, my life is just so complicated right now" I don't look at him, I'm embarrassed. "Sorry, I'm just like a baby, can't handle anything" 

"No you are not a baby, I understand that you feel like that" I look up at him, he continue. "I have really missed you, we was so tight before, we can be that again, I know that it wont be the same thing, but we can we friends again, tight friends. We have the hole summer together". 

"Thank you Justin" I said and hugged him, after a while he hugged me back. The hugged ended and we looked at each other... 

**********************************************************

And I end here ;D What will happen next? Next part coming tomorrow! Hoped you liked it!! And again, i know this is a short one, but it's much in school, tomorrow I will write a lot! 

Vote! And then comment what you think will happend next! Have a good night/day, love you all!