Childhood Friends (A Justin Bieber Story)

Hi diary. This feels very weird, but I had decided that this summer I will write here in my diary everyday, just because I don't have anything else to do this summer. All my friends travel this summer and I'm the only one of my friends that will stay home. Just because this is the first time I writing in you, I feel like telling little about myself.. So yea... I'm 17 years old and my name is Kate, I live in London  with my mum Carolynne and our withe cat Jack. I don't now were my dad is, I don't even know his name. Mum can't tell me either, cause she don't know, she was stupid when she was young. My best friend, Ryan living next door and we have been friends since, yea, ever, so you may understand he's 17 too. More about myself then.. I have brown long hair, little bit over my belly button, maybe five centimeters over it. My hair is curly, the same type of curls as Selena Gomez. I like to ice skating and hate basket and I think it's kinda fun spending time at a pool. And this summer the pool and Ryan may be my best friends..

"Kate!" I looking up from my light blue diary, It's mum...

"Yes?!" 

"Come over here please?!" 

"Coming..."  I closing my dairy and went up from my bed.

"Yea? What is it?" I ask her  while I sitting down beside her at the sofa.. 

" I have been talking with a good old friend of mine"... She looking into my eyes with a big smile on her lips.

"Aaannd??" I replied. 

"You and Ryan going to Atlanta!", she standing up with now a bigger smile on her face. I standing up...

"Atlanta?? And why me and Ryan, I don't understand, please explain" I replayd her. 

"Oh, ehmm, do you remember Pattie?"

"Pattie Mallette?" I ask her and just start to laugh. " Of course I remember her, mum I was 12 last time I meet here, of course I remember"

"I know you was 12 but it has been five years since last.."

"Mum. She's famous now too. Anyway way are you wondering?"

"I have talked with Ryans mum an...."  I interrupted her.

"Are you saying me and Ryan going to Atlanta to Pattie?!" I shined up.

"Yes and It's okey for Ryan and his mum too, isn't it going to be fun, to meet her and Justin again"? I almost forgot. 

"Justin?, right, that will be awkward" As I say it, I sitting on the sofa again. 

"I know it was a long time ago you meet Justin, but it will just be hard the first few days". Mum sitting down now too. "And Ryan know him very well, they are really tight, so it's nothing to worry about".

"You have right mum", I say and hugged her.

"Oh, and you have too pack today, you are going tomorrow". I pushed her away. 

"Tomorrow?" I ask chocked, she nod. "Then I have to hurry", I said while going back too my rum.

Justin's POV

I hear someone knocking at the door, it's mum.

"Justin, can I come in?"

"Yes". Mum came in and as I was lying at my bed she came and sat beside me on the bed. 

"Are you up in something", she ask me.

"Nothing special, just twitter". 

"I have some great news" I looked up from my iPhone and looking at here.

"Then tell me about it" I smiled.

"Ryan coming tomorrow an...." I interrupted her.

"Mum, you told me that like two weeks ago?"

"Justin I wasn't done talking.."

"Sorry.." I sit up.

"He will bring someone, Ryan will bring his friend Kate" 

"Kate who?" I raised my eyebrows and waited for the answer.