Chapter 9 "Play with her"

Justin's POV

Today mom has been away for two days. Nothing much has happened. Kate has just been in her room, I think that she's still mad at me. Me and Ryan have been in the skate park sometimes and meet some fans there, I really love them, my beliebers. Without them I'm nothing.

Ryan's POV

- Justin I will just go and ask Kate if she want to come with us. I look at Justin as I go up the stairs.  He nods.

*knock knock*

- Come in! I hear Kates voice on the other side of the door. I open the door and take a step in.

- Hi Kate. I was just wondering if you would like to come to the skate park.

- Yeah sure in a minute, I just need to change. 

- I'm waiting outdoors, I say and close the door and went down stairs. 

- Is she coming? Justin ask me while he take up his black-red skateboard from the floor.

- Yeah, I say and also take up my dark blue skateboard from the floor. Justin looks startled.

- Well, that's good, he say.

Kate's POV

Ryan close the door and I went up from my bed, lay my phone on little table beside the bed and start to look for some nice clothes. 

I standing in front of the mirror. I wear a black knit crop top from forever 21 and just and a pair of white shorts, my shoes is just a pair of low white converse. My makeup today is some winged eyeliner and mascara. My hair is just hanging down.

Today I'm too lazy to take bag with me so I'll just bring my mobile. And I leave my diary at home just because I do not want anyone to get it. I walk down the stairs and towards the front door. I open the door, go out close it and turn around. My smile disappears.

- So, I didn't know that he was coming, I say to Ryan as I look at Justin.

- I  thought you understood that. Ryan say. 

- Well I didn't.

Justin past me and lock the door.

Suddenly he stand in front of me. He look into my eyes.

- Kate I'm so sorry that I almost read your diary, or was going to. I didn't know that it means a lot to you. I did wrong and regret what I did. And I didn't know that you was going to be mad a longer time. I don't want that event to destroy this summer. I'm sorry. Do you forgive me.

I look at him, just to hear him say how much he regrets it makes me feel mean, maybe I overreacted.. This is a beliebers dream. Have Justin Bieber in front of you and he tell you how much he regret something bad he did to you. That sounds wrong buy know one knows how all this feels like. I'm actually not a belieber but I'm a very big fan of him. 

- So what are you saying Kate? Do you forgive me? 

- Uhm, yeah, yes I do. I say, looking down at my shoes and then up on him again. He smiles and takes two steps closer to me, then he give me a hug. And, it's a long hug. It feels little weird but good at the same time. 

The hug ends.

I just got a hug from my idol.

This feels so cool.

Justin's POV 

I take two steps closer to her and then give her a long hug. I can say that she like it. I can feel that.

We are on our way to the skate park, It is not a long way there so we go. Ryan in the middle, I'm on his left side and Kate on his right. 

Maybe I did little to much before. Did I really regret that  I read in her diary? I think that I don't regret it, I mean now I know that she's a easy girl to handle. But I actually feel bad fot it too. I know that I did wrong, but I'm a bad boy and that's the way I do it. 

I wont play with her to much, just a little, just because something is different with her than all the other girls I have been with. I can just feel that something is different, I just need to know what it is. 

*****************************

I'm back! Comment what you think will happen, and if you liked this part, vote! 

Twitter: @jojji_johanna