Chapter 7 "Why?"

I open her car door and see her sleeping with the headphones in her ears. I ques I have to wake her up ;)...

Kate's POV 

We are in the car, driving to the beach, I'm so tiered, and get more and more tired with the music in my ears, Justins song, 'believe'. I fall asleep. 

I feel how someone kiss me on the forehead, I don't open my eyes. I feel how I suddenly smiles, and then someone take out the headphones from my ears, I open my eyes, I look up and see Justin.

"Justin??.." 

"Yeah?" My headphones and my phone is in his hand. I don't say anything, why did he kiss me on the forehead.

"Did you want to say something?" He ask while he look me deep in the eyes.

I lie. 

"Yeah, why are you holding in my phone, and my headphones?" That wasn't the thing I wanted to ask.

"Uhhm, I don't know, I was just waking you up". I didn't replay. I take my arm against his waist and 'push' him away so I can get out of the car. He backs. 

"Should we go?" I ask and look at him, he looks surprised.

"Not yet". He leans into the car, where I sat before, he reaches for something and going out with my pink beach bag, then he put down my phone and my headphones in it. He continues "I think you forgot this". He walks slowly up to me and giving me the bag. We standing close, I look up at him, he smile at me, I take the bag and just turn around and go. I'm just confused, he kissed me on my forehead. But I'm sure it was just to wake me up, just because. Just because. 

"Where are you going?!" I hear Justin scream after me. I keep walking and at the same time scream back.

"To the beach, what else!?" I hear him laugh and I stop and turn around. "What are you laughing at?!"

"The beach is this way!" He still laughing. I walk back to him and punch him gently on the arm and then just pass him. He is catching up and now we go next to each other.

"What was that for?" He giggled. I see in the corner of my eye that he look at me. 

"Why did..." Something interrupted me. My phone rang, the screen says Ryan. I picked up.

Justin's POV 

Just when she was going to ask me something her phone rang, why, why Ryan, why now. I don't understand why she haven't ask me about the kiss yet, maybe she is to shy or maybe she's one of those girls who don't think it's a big deal. But well, I have to try how much she can handle until, yeah, 'that'. I have to act cool. 

---------------

(still) Justin's POV.

Kate is in a deck chair up on the beach, looks like she's reading, while listening to music. Me and Ryan will swim a small distance. 

Kate's POV.

I lying in a deck chair on the beach. Ryan and Justin is in the water, going to take a swim distance. I have my headphones in my ears and my diary in my knee, writing.

Hi diary! Today it's Tuesday and me, Ryan and Justin is at the beach. Right know they swimming, I sitting here at the beach in a deck chair, and yeah, I can't be in the water today, it's my week you know, girl things. Uggh. But it's kinda fun to be here, I think? Uhm yes it is. Omg I almost forgot to tell about something, uhmm weird (???. I fell asleep in the car before, on my way here, then I awoke to someone kissed me on the forehead, guess who it was, Justin. I don't know why, but it's a cute way to wake someone up :). Well I think I will take a nap now in the sun, writing more tonight!

*************************************

I hope you liked this chapter, please vote and comment something! Thanks!! <3