Chapter 18 "Spooning"

Ryan's POV
I'm banging on the door and no one is opening. Shit, what if they are doing something that they shouldn't.
I'm taking up my phone, calling Kate. She's not answering. I'm calling Justin, voicemail.

Fuck. I need to call Pattie. Or should I just leave this shit and go home? Justin are old enough to make own decisions and to take care of himself. But no, he's a fucking baby. I give it one last change.

*Calling Kate*
"Ugh hi? Who's this?"
"Come and open the fucking door NOW!"
"Oh hi Ryan, time to finally show up?"
"Are you drunk Kate?"
"Maybe"
"Open the door!"
"Shit, calm down, is it a fire or what?"

Kate's POV
"Shit, calm down, is it a fire or what?"
I put down my phone at the table and sighs.
"What fire?"
"Yeah Ryan is the fire Justin, who else"
Justin looks at me and give me a little smile, laughing.
"Come back here, leave the fire"
"No Justin, because the fire are already here"

I go to the front door and opening it to Ryan.
"Finally, what took you so long?" He asks while going in and shutting the door behind him.
"We was sleeping, it's night, what else would we do?" I answer and we both going to the living room.
I  sit down in the couch that Justin is laying in. Ryan is giving me an weird look then looking at Justin who is smiling.

What's the big deal. Friends can drink alone and just hangout. And friends can sit next to each other. Can they sleep in the same couch? Well I think so, we just did, so what.

My toughs diverge by Justin who take his arm around my waist. He's pulling me down so I lie in front of him. He holds me. We are officially spooning.