Gotham Prep

I stood in the bathroom and brushed my hair. I placed the brush down and sighed. My mind and heart was racing with the events that had taken place only hours before. I then looked back up at mirror and yelped at the dark figure standing behind me. I whipped around and threw my brush at nothing.
"What is going on!?!" I shrieked.
Dick ran in and stared at me. I stared back and then looked away.
"Kara..." he started.
I held up my hand to stop him.
"I'm heading to Star Labs." I said and pushed past him into the bedroom.
"What?" I heard him yell from behind me.
I stopped walking and looked dead ahead.
"Your going where? What about school!"  Dick said coming to face me.
I adjusted my formal dark blue jacket and played with the buttons my white shirt.
"Kara?!" Dick said still waiting for answer.
I bit my lip and squeezed the folds of the dark blue skirt and then looked up at Dick.
"I'm going to Star Labs. I just..have to make sure." I said and Richard's gaze softened.
"Your fine Kara. But if you really want to...go ahead. But what about school?" He said
"I'll meet up with you during Lunch our in the front Okay. Bring the gang but don't mention me. I want it to b a surprise. They all know who I am..was with the cape." I promised him.
Dick nodded and was about to kiss me when I stopped him smirking.
"Kara?" Dick asked confused.
"One more thing...knowing my..step sister Alex..she'll plan a party tonight being Friday. Which means Truth or dare." I said going back to Kara Danvers, my other earth identity.
Dick nodded still confused.
"Which means...we have to fool them. Make it think like we're not a..ya know. Until the games done." I said as Dick groaned.
"For real? Nothing?" He asked.
I laughed.
"Nothing. Not touching. No kissing. And no flirting. Oh and make it like we have different rooms. Which we do..we just don't use my room a lot." I said making Dick groan even louder.
"But I.." Dick trailed off at my smirk and then cussed under his breath, "..UHHH, FINE"
I giggled and then we walked to the limo that Alfred had come with. He wanted to drive us to school.
"Alfred..were only dropping Dick off. I'm heading to Star Labs for something." I explained.
Alfred nodded and we drove. We pulled at Dick's school and he looked at me like he wanted to say something but then he sighed.
"I already hate this deal." He muttered and then said a bye and stepped out.
Then Alfred drove time to Star Labs.
"You don't have to wait. I'll fly to school." I said adjusting the glasses on my face.
Alfred nodded and then drove off. I bit my lip and walked into the lab. I stood in the elevator and a hand brush mine. I pulled away and turned to my right to see Zoom. I yelped and ran through the doors and into the cortex panting. Barry stopped mid sentence and stared at me. Then I saw the others turn to me as well.
"Don't you have senior high school in Gotham?" Cisco asked
"I do..but...I had to check on..:Zoloman! Yeah! For...Superman!" I lied.
Barry raised an eyebrow.
"Superman would have asked me or come himself. He would definitely not send his cousin you almost got killed by him to see if he was locked up." Wells said.
I sighed in defeat and leaned on the main frame.
"Okay..I've been seeing him. Saw him in the apt. Actually I felt his hand through my chest again. And saw him in the elevator." I admitted making them all silent.
"I've been checking on him Kara. He's locked up tight. He hasn't moved a muscle." Ralph said.
I nodded and looked at Caitlin.
"Hallucinating. Your seeing hallucinations." Caitlin said after thinking.
"They're not real! And they can't hurt me right?" I said.
Now they all gave me strange looks of confusion.
"SuperGirl. Most powerful teen on the planet...why don't you just punch him. Or something else with your powers?" Cisco asked and Wells stormed his chin.
"I..uh..I don't know! He beat me once..." I said
"Yeah..But he vibrated you so fast that that weakened your cells. This isn't even real..and you know that Kara." Barry said as Caitlin looked at me.
"Ms. Danvers. Or..Kent..whatever. Kara...I want you to ask you something." Wells said.
I nodded slowly. He took out a pen.
"You don't have your powers do you?" He said bluntly making me freeze.
I laughed nervously and eyed him.
"W-Why w-would you think that?!" I said.
Wells looked at me thoughtfully.
"Catch." He said and through the pen at me. I yelped as it hit my wrist and looked at him in shock.
"That's why...your superspeed and enchanted reflex's would have allowed you to catch the pen. You haven't got your powers back..and haven't told anyone not even Clark and Dick..about it." He said.
I narrowed my eyes then sighed.
"Okay. You got me Wells." I said picking up the pen and throwing at Barry who caught it effortlessly.
"Kara! I needed to know! This could be permanent!" Caitlin yelled.
"That's not possible! If it would be forever, I would have lost all alien Gene, or the sun would've died and been replaced by a red sun!" I argued.
They all let out a sigh.
"Caitlin will give you some pills, which have yellow sun energy in them. But let's talk Kara." Barry said.
I nodded and followed him out into the hallway. We then stopped by a wall and Barry gazed at it.
"Do you know where we are?" Barry asked.
"This is the wall..that leads into the time vault." I said
"That's right. Now..you want to know which villain made the most damage on me?" Barry asked leading me into the room.
"Eboard Thawne..he killed your mother...right in front of you...and your father was to blame." I said staring at the suit of the evil speedster.
"Good guess. But no. I think...even more than Savitar...it would be Zoom." Barry said surprising me.
"More than Savitar? Savitar almost killed Iris!" I said
"Yeah..he did. But Zoom took my fathers life with no mercy. He was going to destroy Earth 2 with no mercy. And in that chaos. I gave him my speed to make him spare everyone." Barry said making me blink.
"Y-Your speed?! How did you get it back!" I asked
"That's not the point. The point is...that my speed had changed my life. I could get through files at CCPD in seconds. I could stop almost anyone. I had super regeneration! But losing it Kara...I felt like I had lost my feet." Barry said.
"That's a bit-"
"I know." He cut me off, "but...after I lost it Kara. Caitlin was in danger. I had to get it back. So we tried..I almost died because of it. I was in the speedforce did some stuff and soon got my speed back." Barry explained.
"Why are you exposing your time with Zoom. To me?" I asked.
"Cause I want you to know. That we're here for you. And we won't tell the others. But your gonna have to soon. Your also gonna have to tell them about the cuts you make every night when no ones there." Barry said.
"Thanks Allen..Wait..How did you know about that?" I hissed.
"I sped into your Apt to drop off something and saw you. You don't have powers so you didn't see me. And I didn't say anything. I haven't told anyone." Barry said
"Those cuts. Make my life seem normal! I've been through only pain for the last year, and two weeks! No pain seems almost impossible in my everyday basis!" I yelled at him.
"Whatever the case. Your gonna have to tell them. Or show them. It's better to tell the truth than..them finding out from someone else..or finding out by themselves." Barry said.
I just scoffed and exited the room. I hadn't notice the time when I took the pills from Caitlin.
"So..it's around lunch time at your school. You might want to teleport over." Cisco said.
I nodded a Thanks and walked to the zeta tubes and teleported out and to the school. I landed near the wall where no one was there and fixed my glasses. Then I walked around the corner of the wall and towards the gate of the rich school. I entered the school and I saw a few kids freeze and stare at me. Then they smiled and waved. I spotted Dick talking with three girls and three boys. I chuckled as I remembered the fun we all used to have.
Before Zoom took me away..
I shook my head and waved to Dick and he smiled. I saw Alex turn and she went pale.
"Kara!?!" She screamed making the others turn. I smiled and waved at them. Alex Danvers ran towards me and hugged me so tight.
"Alex! I need to breathe!" I joked.
"I don't care! You..Kara! Do you know how worried Mom and Dad were! They thought it was a joke! but then a year passed and! Oh..I thought you were dead.." she whispered the last part and I hugged her. We pulled apart but soon I was tackled by the others excluding Dick.
"I don't care If Your all busy! Party, sleepover at my place tonight!" Alex said and I smirked at Dick who rolled his eyes. The others pulled away and stared speaking so fast I couldn't process.
"Okay! Enough! I am alive and well!" I said making them smile.
"Kara Danvers never do that again!" Barbra aka Batgirl said.
"I won't babs. Plus..a few of these knuckle heads knew I was alive." I said eyeing Courtney and Artemiz
"Yes after The Overgirl incident. But not with Zoom.. The whole league didn't speak to anyone about your condition." Courtney aka Stargirl said.
"But Wally knew.." I said eyeing the speedster.
"Yeah..But Roy and Jaime didn't." Wally said.
I just shook my head.
"Sleepover?" Alex said.
"Deal!" We all said except Dick. Dick nodded when Alex looked at him.
"Classic Sleepover Right Alex?" Courtney asked.
"Oh hell yes! Truth or Dare, ice cream, pizza! Yes!" Alex said.
"Truth or Dare is always a blast!" Jaime aka Blue Beetle said.
He wasn't a big hero. He actually doesn't do hero work much anymore. He quit after something.
Roy rolled his eyes. I then pulled Wally and Artemiz to the side.
"Don't tell the others bout me and Dick mkay? We're gonna fool them. Dick already knows and he isn't quite fond of the deal." I said smirking.
"Oh I'm sure he isn't. He was complaining about that to me before school! Don't worry. We'll keep it on the down low." Wally said.
"Until truth or dare tonight. Or the end of it." Artemiz said as we joined the group again. I nodded and then the bell rang for next class.
After school
When me and Dick got home I went into MY room and then stopped walking. I turned around to see Dick leaning in my doorway.
"Something wrong?" I asked him.
"Yes! This dumb stupid deal!!" Dick said stepping towards me as I didn't move. I moved my hand away as Dick tried to hold it and smirked at his annoyed face.
"Play nice Boy Wonder." I teased and then grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom and locked the door.
"B-Buuuutttt Kkkkkkaaaaaaarrrrrraaaaa." Dick complained stretching out the words.
I laughed and changed into jeans and a crop top. I smirked at my self in the mirror because I knew it would annoy Dick.
I walked out and didn't see anyone so I smiled. I then pulled off my heels and slipt on some boots, with a slight heel and smirked at my look.
"Richard's gonna go nuts!" I muttered looking at how much skin showed. I then thought for a moment and then grabbed shorts and changed again smirking even more. I then stopped laughing as I noticed a mark on waist and I paled.
"Kara! Are you trying to kill me!?!" A voice said.
"Sh*t" I muttered and crossed my arms so they covered the mark.
"Oh..well..patience and resistance is something every hero needs. It's training." I said.
I looked at Dick. He looked hot indeed. He was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. A black leather jacket and his hair was all messy making it look cool. Dick groaned at my statement and then raised an eyebrow.
"Why are your hands like that?" He asked.
"N-No reason. Y-ya know..I'm gonna change my shirt." I said.
"No Wait Kara. It's fine..here." Dick said and tossed me a hoodie.
"Just wear that..." he said and then left the room. I saw him walk into the kitchen and look at something.
I turned away and looked in the mirror again.
"Nothing a little make up can't fix.." I muttered and grabbed foundation. I applied it on my waist and evened it out so it looked natural. As if there was no scar. I put the hoodie down and grabbed a thin coat and my phone, keys, and wallet. I found Dick looking at a knife and went pale.
No..he doesn't know. It's okay. Just calm down Kara. He doesn't know.
"Dick? Why are you staring a knife?" I choked out.
Dick looked up and then placed it down into the sink.
"no reason..let's go." Dick said.
I nodded as he opened the door. I left a note for Ella, and then walked with Dick to his motorcycle.
"Does this count as romantic?" I asked.
"No! It doesn't not!" Dick said quickly and I laughed.
"I'm not driving. You are. And I'm not holding on to you. I never do." I said and Dick rolled his eyes and muttered something. He got on and handed my helmet. I got on after him and used the little amount of flight I could get to balance my self perfectly without touching the boy in front of me. Then Dick started the bike and we sped off to Alex's Apt. when we got there I jumped off and hung my helmet. Dick did the same and locked the bike. We entered the building and walked up a few flight of stairs.
"Here we are!" I said and knocked the door.
Alex opened it grinning from ear to ear.
"Time to get this party started!"