Zoom

Third person
His lips met her and Kara froze shocked by the gesture. But that shock lasted for only a few seconds. She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck never wanting to let go. Dick hesitated before he moved his arms to surround her waist and pulling her close.
The two friends stood in front of the swirling blue portal lips locked, and feeling their feelings from so long ago emerge, and their dreams come alive. Finally the two pulled apart and Dick rested his forehead on hers and stared into Kara's blue eyes with his green.
"Kara..I'm.." He started
"Nothing. I..I liked that." Kara said looking at the male as he smiled
"I'm glad. Because I wanted to finish what we were doing before Overgirl took you away from me." Dick said making Kara smile up at him.
"I remember. I had strong feelings. And I still do. Your one of the reasons Zoom didn't drive me insane. Knowing that you were safe." Kara said
"Never. Put your life for mine. Never" Dick said kissing her cheek
A noise from the portal made them both pull apart their faces as red as the sun on krypton. Clark extorted the portal and looked at the two teens. He raised an eyebrow at both of them.
"Did something happen here?" He asked
"Nope! Let's go get a lecture Dick!" Kara said laughing nervously making Clark stare at her. Then he smirked.
"Did you kiss my cousin Richard?" He asked making both of them turn even more red than thought possible.
Clark laughed as he led the two of them through the portal and into the Justice League room. Clark then bent down and slapped Dicks back making him jump.
"You hurt her and ill personally show you my fist." He whispered to Dick making the boy tense
"Never sir." He said and then ran to catch up with Kara as the others all stared at them.
"Well?" Shiera asked
Kara floated and landed back down smiling.
"Every drop is bottled up and secured in Star Labs." Dick informed
"Good. Now we have to talk ab-"
Bruce was cut off by a transmission. Kara yelped and backed up into Dick who held her against his chest his face pale and scowled.
The League turned just as the Young justice came in and froze at the transmission.
"Attention Supers. You have something of mine. And I would like it back." Zoom's monstrous voice boomed showing his black mask in front of everyone hero in the room.
"Zoom!" Barry growled at the man
"Ahaha..Barry. Nice to see you again. How's your father?" Zoom laughed.
Barry sped forward at the transmission and whipped off his mask and glared at the masked man.
"Dead. Because you shot your vibrating hand through his chest!!" Barry snapped making everyone freeze.
All the hero's knew of Barry's past. They also knew that his father had died. The cause had been a Mystery to time...until now.
Zoom cackled and Oliver pulled Barry back.
"That's right..I did. Had quite the fun."
Clark grabbed Barry to stop him from attacking the hologram while Supergirl stepped forward shaking.
"YOU killed his dad?!?" She yelled making the others turn to her.
Zoom nodded and then laughed at her.
"Hello, my pet" Zoom said making Kara narrow her eyes.
"Your so called Pet, is gone! You lost Zolomon." She spat
"Brave Supergirl..very brave..but let me remind you. I know how to break you. And I can do it again." He said making Kara go pale.
Dick grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him and Diana as everyone scowled at Zoom.
"You won't touch her. Never again!" Diana said
"Then your cities die." Zoom said
"What?!" Artemiz exclaimed
"Bring me Supergirl. Or Metropolis falls." He said and then clicked off leaving the league in stunned silence.
"I'm going." Kara said breaking the silence.
"WHAT?!" Everyone said but Bruce, and Jonn
"I see your intention to be a hero Kara, but Zoom will just turn you into a weapon again." Jonn said
"I know.  Except let's make him think I still have the chemical." She said
"You want to trick him. Make him think he stills control you." Bruce said smirking
Kara nodded and pulled out the silver disc.
"Cisco can tweak it, so it injects you with yellow sunlight. But it's still glows red and green when activated." Wally said
"But how are we going to fool him when he turns it off.." Hal asked
"Simple. When I was first injected, the first person I saw was Zoom. So i attacked him." Kara explained
"So Zooms vulnerable to the chemical to. But we need to dampen his speed if you have a chance of hitting him." Dick said
"Star labs Has the equipment. Let's get to the team there, and we should be set." Barry said
"Kara..are you sure about this plan." Clark asked
"More sure than the one with Overgirl." Kara laughed making him smile.
"We trust you Kara. And we won't let him get you." Conner said as the Hero's jumped through the breach. Kara smiled at him as the whole Justice League had gone through the portal.
Dick hugged Kara from behind and rested his head on her shoulder.
"I don't like the idea of putting you in danger...again." He said
The other teens all shared a glance while Wally was gaping at the two.
Kara and Dick seemed to forget that the others were even there, as she turned to look at him.
"I'll be fine. Plus. If anything does happen...you'll save me. Like always." She said making him blush slightly but smile.
"Did something happen between you two?" Kaldur asked making the two jump with red faces.
"Did you actually forget we were still here?" Artemiz asked shaking her head
"N-No! To both questions!" Dick said
Wally burst into laughter.
"You told her didn't you! Oh man! You like him back don't you SG!?!?" He howled as the rest of the team burst into laughter.
Dick looked at Kara who was looking back at him and they both sighed in defeat.
"We..May..kissed..before..coming..here..." Kara said
The team ran over and hugged both of them.
"THANK GOD!" Meagen squealed.
"You two were so oblivious it was painful!" Conner said.
"We gotta go catch up with the league guys!" Dick said making them all step back.
"You have to kiss though. Right here right now." Artemiz said making them both blush.
Kara was frozen in place so Dick bent down and pecked her lips and then turned and jumped into the breach while Kara was even more red.
She cleared her throat and looked at all her smirking friends.
"I hate all of you." She said and then flew into the breach
Wally then smirked at Artemiz. He extended his hand and she rolled her eyes.
"Pay up." He said.
"How did you know when he admitted he would kiss her?" She asked handing him a bag of gummy bears.
"I know Nightwing way to well." He said.
"Now let's hope this plan works. For both their sakes..,and everyone's else." Kaldur said.
The others nodded and ran into the portal.
Thirty minutes of planning, and preparing later
"Time for Zoom." Clark said
"I'm ready.." Kara said and then attached the disc that Cisco had modified to her neck.
The league got up to get their weapons and Dick led Kara into the empty hallway. He was already in his suit, mask in and everything.
"Kara..I..I don't want you to do this." He told her once they got inside the Time vault.
"Why not?" Kara asked squeezing the males hands.
"I.." He closed his eyes and then opened them staring into her blue eyes.
"I can't lose you again..." He said making her blush slightly.
Kara smiled at him and put her arms around his neck.
"You won't. I'll be safe. Ill always come back. But we have to do this." Kara said as Dick placed his hands on hers.
"But. I don't like the idea of you at risk!" He protested
"I'm always at risk. It's my line of work. And I love it. But I also love you Richard Grayson. I'll always come back to you." Kara said softly.
They stared into each other's eyes letting green burn into blue. Dick leaned down and kissed Kara passionately and she returned the gesture. The two stood there for minutes until Wally walked in and knocked the wall.
The two broke apart slowly but didn't jump away. Supergirl leaned into Nightwing and he snaked his arms around her body and looked at Kid Flash who nodded.
"We're heading out. Kara..I hope your ready, and know what your doing." Kid Flash said.
"I do Wally. And I'm ready to take down Zoom." Supergirl answered and laced her fingers in Nightwing and followed the teen out the door.
Supergirl smiled as Nightwing kissed her head bit deep down she felt a sinking feeling. A feeling that made her go pale in the jet. Nightwing gripped her hand. The jet landed and she stood up and ran ahead of the league Nightwing following her.
"Supergirl!?" Superman said as she ran past him and skidded to a stop near the outskirts of Metropolis.
"ZOOM! SHOW YOUR FACE!" She yelled making the league freeze.
Blue lightning sped and stopped face to face with Supergirl.
"Now. My pet, doesn't have the rules to yell at her master." Zoom said.
"Stay away from her you freak." Nightwing spat.
"Don't think we don't know what you did to her!" Superman said
"I'm glad she told you. I also glad you brought her to me." Zoom said stroking Supergirl's Chin making Nightwing scowl.
Supergirl slapped his hand away and stepped back towards the league.
"You won't faze me again. Never again. I'm done with your games Zoloman." She said.
Flash sped forward beside her and scowled.
"Your not hurting anyone else. Not anymore Hunter." He said.
"Then prepare to get destroyed. By the Girl of Steel." Zoom said and he held up a remote and Supergirl went pale.
She then flew forward but Zoom and along with the others. They all missed and Zoom grabbed Supergirl by her arm and clicked the button making the disc fall into his hand.
Supergirl started shaking and the others watched in shock as she looked down eyes closed. When her body stopped shaking Zoom let her go.
"Kill them." He ordered and Supergirl whipped around and growled.
"But I've seen you first!" She said and jumped at him.
Zoom sped around the league and Supergirl kept up with him.  Superman, Flash, and Wally all used their speed and caught up and punched Zoom. Supergirl landed in front of Zoom while the others crowded around them. The young justice held up there guns, while Wonder Woman slowed Zoom down with her lasso. Green Arrow used an arrow  froze his feet, while Hawkgirl and Green Lantern held him in place with, Superman. Batman handed Flash a syrninge as the young justice not including Supergirl fired there guns slowing down Zoom by a lot.
"You aren't killing anyone!? YOU TOOK IT OUT!?" Zoom yelled.
"Yes i did! We beat you!" She said
Flash walked up to him and took off his mask ignoring the protests of the others.
"This..is for what've you've done,p. I finally got you Hunter." He said and whipped off Zooms mask and he threw it behind him.
"You haven't beaten me yet Allen." Zoom said.
He vibrated flinging the Hero's off him and grabbed Supergirl and sped her a bit farther away. Supergirl yelled and punched him making him grunt. He grabbed her again and vibrated his hand making her phase and scream.
"SUPERGIRL!" Nightwing yelled.
"Nightwing No!" Flash said but the teen ran forward but Zoom caught him with his other hand and punched him back.
He stopped vibrating Supergirl but she was panting and out of breath. Zoom then vibrated his other hand and held it right next to her chest making everyone freeze.
"NO!" Flash yelled. He held the syringe out in front of him.
"I'll give you my speed. Just.,don't hurt her." He said shocking everyone.
"But..what about..Kid Flash?" Zoom said, coking his head to look at the teen. Then he looked at Superman and Supergirl, "or the Super cousins?"
"What does it matter?! Your hurting everyone because someone hurt you!" Flash yelled.
"I don't need your speed Allen." Zoom said making Flash pale.
"Then what do you want?" Batman said.
"To cause the same pain I felt to everyone else." Zoom said.
"HUNTER NO!" Flash yelled but the speedster shot his hand through Supergirls chest.