A Cure

Dick's POV

I yelled her name and then her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she fell backwards. I ran up and caught her and then looked around.

The whole tower was on lock down. I made a choice in my hand and grabbed a small round object with a blue button from my utility belt. I adjusted the code and clicked the button. A swirling blue portal, called a breach opened in the empty room. I picked up Kara bridal style and jumped through and exited into Star Labs. I closed the breach just as Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, and Doctor Harrison Wells, stepped down.

"Mr. Grayson? What a surprise..and oh my..is that..?" Wells trailed off staring at the limp body in my arms.

"I need help..and the league will not be informed...yet." I said walking towards them

"Supergirl...Barry had informed us..but..what's wrong with her?" Caitlin asked leading me upstairs.

I started to explain everything including what Kara..had revealed making me beyond mad..and told them about Zoom making the all stop and turn to me. We were in the cortex now and Iris West, along with her father Joe West had looked at me.

"Barry said he's had an encounter. Said you could get the chemical out her system? Hopefully you have enough kryptonian blood stored up?" I said to Caitlin

"Defiantly. And if Zoom's involved..." Caitlin trailed off as her eyes went white,

"That speedster is not standing a chance. Surprised he's decided to come out of hiding" she said but her voice slightly different

"Ah..hello Frost." I said to Caitlin's split personality. Aka Killer Frost...although she doesn't really kill anyone.

Frost nodded and then her eyes changed back to brown and Caitlin led me to a room and instructed me to lie Kara down on the bed. I laid the alien down and Caitlin set up some red sun lamps, and started hooking up wires, and IV's. Then she took a syringe and took a blood sample, and began working. I left and walked into the Cortex as Barry ran in and crossed his arms across his chest and started at me.

"Really Richard?" He said sighing

"Come on! You can't expect me to hide from her! And I did exactly what we were going to do anyway!" I protested

"Kids got you beat there Allen," Oliver said walking in behind Barry along with Clark.

"Me and Iris gotta got to go Barry. We've got work. And stay alert for CSI work." Joe said standing up and waking past the three hero's.
Iris gave Barry a kiss on his cheek and then followed her father out.
Clark walked up to me and started at me while I stared back.
"Why didn't you hide Richard?" He asked me.
"Why should I hide from my friend who needs help? I'm not losing her again after I just got her back!" I scowled turning from him and walking past Barry who gave me a look of shock and Oliver who was raising an eyebrow at me. I walked into the hallway and down to the pipeline and sat down my head in my hands.
"Why can't I just. UH!" I said
"Hey Kiddo." Oliver's voice made me look up. He smiled at me and sat down beside me.
"Now..a normal friend who be protective of Kara. Her family would be even more. But..you were right in the middle." Oliver said making me blush ever so.
He looked at me and smiled softly.
"You like her don't you?"
I groaned and put my head in my hands again.
"Is it that obvious?"
Oliver laughed at my statement and put an arm on my shoulder.
"Your not very subtle about it. But I don't think Kara, or Clark knows. I'm pretty sure that team of yours does. And Barry. Oh and maybe-"
"I GET IT!" I cut him off
"Point is.. take it slow. And I mean it. Wait for the cure. Wait for her to adjust back into her old life. You have to be ready for her to hide." Oliver said making me look up.
"I..I want to tell her Olli..but I don't know how.." I admitted
"Well, defiantly don't ask me. Ask Barry on how he confronted Iris...it's not the best timing that he did it. But he's has the most mess ups." Oliver said
I nodded and stood up and left the room finding Barry waiting right outside.
"Tell her when you feel it's right Dick. When you feel she needs that. When she needs..comforting. That's when you can tell her. Or you can tell her when your alone at anytime." Barry said.
I nodded and walked up into the cortex. I grabbed a chair and sat down and thought to myself.
Few days later
I stopped by Star Lans again today to check on Kara. I walked in and found Kara standing with Caitlin who was explaining to her. Kara was pale and I could read the shock on her face.
"Kara!" I said
"Richard." She said as her gaze softened and a soft smile came on her face. She ran up and hugged me surprising me.
"I am so sorry! I didn't! I didn't want to!" She said not letting go.
I hugged her back feeling her body tense but then relax.
"That wasn't your fault! And now the chemical is out of your system!" I said as we pulled back.
Kara nodded happily and flew up to ceiling and smiled.
"Thank you so much Caitlin! And Wells! And everyone!" She said as she landed.
"You two might want to breach to the watch tower if you want to survive a lecture." Wells said
We nodded and ran down to the breach room. I stopped in front of the breach and bit my lip. Kara turned to me and raised an eyebrow.
"Are you okay?" She asked stepping close to me.
I was a little bit taller so I looked down at her while she looked up and then took a deep breath.
Kara's POV
"You've been through..so much. And I feel so..guilty doing this.." Dick said.
"Doing wh-"
I was cut off by Dick leaning in and kissing me.