YOU:
"YIPEE~!!! I WON YOU LOOSE I WON YOU LOOSE" (You started singing)

He giggled at your reaction after your win. You both then headed towards Claw Crane game. This was too easy game for you both.

JM:
"Which plushie do you want?"
YOU:
"I want that Panda"
JM:
"Ouhkh"

He got the panda. Then it was your turn.

You:
"What do you want?"
JM:
"I want that Rabbit one"

You got the rabbit very easily. You both smiled. Then came the final battle which will tell who is the real winner of the games. THE BASKETBALL GAME. You both went towards the basketball game. You both started playing. You both started throwing basketball at the same time, same force and same speed. So the shots of you both were pretty same. Actually not pretty same they were exactly the same! The game went a tie! You both sighed. After playing you both went to the car. The time is 2pm now. It's the time for lunch now. You went to a restaurant and ate food. Then you both went to a park and walked around and sat on a bench. A couple caught your attention.

YOU:
"See jimin. There is a couple. hah~"
JM:
"Yeah so what?"
YOU:
"What... Couples are disgusting"
JM:
"Yeah i hate couples and relationships and alls. What about you?"
YOU:
"I hate couples like hell. That's why i never came in a relationship ever. People do it for fun or experience or to have some reputation that's why i haven't been in a relationship. Love is not real man!"
JM:
"Yeah....but what if you get truly loved by someone and also love him"
YOU:
"Why are you saying these things?"

JM:
"You know just this and that"

The time now is 5pm. You both decided to go in a hotel as you both were really tired and didn't wanted go to your homes. We went in a hotel. The receptionist saw us and was going to speak but when she noticed jimin she just greeted him and gave him the keys. You were so confused that why didn't jimin paid?! You both headed to the room. The room was amazing. You went to take a shower. Then you remembered that you didn't took any clothes but you both did some shopping so you can wear those.

YOU:
"Can you please close your eyes or give me some clothes?"
JM:
"Umm.. i am closing my eyes"

(JIMIN'S P.O.V.)

I closed my eyes. Y/n came out with a towel wrapped around her body. Who said i was going to close my eyes when she already have a towel on her. I opened my eyes. God!!! This girl looks damn sexy. And even her hair are wet which made her even more sexy than she already is. Fuck am i having a boner?! I checked. OH FUCK YES! Who cares she isn't gonna notice me at such a place cause she likes me as a friend. After 2-3 minutes she came out of the bathroom. That dress was a deep cleavage midi dress. Aah i noticed my junior getting harder and bigger. To avoid awkwardness i quickly went to the bathroom for shower. I am still a decent boy and who doesn't get shy at such situation. This is the first i am feeling such love for someone.

(END OF JIMIN'S P.O.V.)

(YOUR P.O.V.)

I came out of the bathroom. This dress was great. As i came out jimin saw me and blushed maybe of my cleavage lol. Then i noticed his lower area. God it is so easy to seduce this boy. He is having a boner lmao. I wanted to tease him more so i bit my lip....... Suddenly he started sweating! Oh My God this guy! Then he went to the bathroom. He came after a while.

(END OF YOUR P.O.V.)

(JIMIN'S P.O.V.)

I ran to the bathroom cause i couldn't hold her seducing me like hell. I came after a while and she was still making me horny. Is she doing this on purpose?
Y/N:
"Uh Jimin-ah can ask you something?"
Hope she don't ask something weird.
JM:
"Yeah sure"
Y/N:
"Why didn't you pay for this room?"
Hah! She didn't asked something weird.
JM:
"Why would I pay in my own hotel!"
Her eyes widened! Obviously why wouldn't they widen. After all I am still living in a hostel when I am.already having a whole luxurious hotel of my own.
Y/N:
"What that fuck! You're kidding, right?"
Me:
"No I am not"
Y/n:
"Then.....ARE YOU THR OWNER OF THE WHOLE FREAKING PARK ENTERPRISES?!?!?"
JM:
"Umm not the whole owner but I own some shares of course. My brother is the owner now"
Y/N:
"Huh ok Mr.Park" (She hesitantly said this)
Me:
"What Mr.Park? Please no need to get formal y/n"
Y/N:
"Okh ChimChim"
Me:
"ChimChim?"
Y/N:
"Yeah it's a cute name"
Me:
"Hmm you are good at keeping nicknames"
Y/n:
"Thank you" (She said in a seducing way)
I don't know what gets into her that she turns into a hell sexy girl! Aah from so difficulty my boner settled but now its up again.
Me:
"Y/n let's go now"
Y/N:
"Huh? Okh if you want"
We both went to the car.
Y/N:
"Chimchim let's sit at the back seat for a while"
Me:
"Ok but why?"
Y/N:
"You'll get to know"
We both sat on the back seat.
Me:
"Now what?"
Y/N:
"Jimin let's....uh you know..."
Me:
"What--"
Before I could complete she kissed me roughly. Which felt so good. If she wants to do this, then let's get this shit. Then I laid her on the seat. Oh now I get it why she wanted to sit on the backseat. If she wants this lets give her. I started kissing down her neck. Her one button opened by itself. I saw a hickey on her. I became jealous. So I started leaving hickeys on the area below collar bones. Hope she don't get mad at me. I unbuttoned her shirt and now she was just wearing her bra. I started kissing on breast. She was moaning also. Then I again kissed her lips. Then she suddenly rolled me and now she is on the top. Then she also started kissing down my neck. Leaving hickeys. Then she unbuttoned my shirt. Hope I still have my abs. She started kissing my chest. God this girl. Her hand went to my chilli pepper. She started caressing it as she sure would have known me bulging. My eyes widened at this. Then she started kissing my lips. God I am so turned on. Then suddenly she slept! Aah I wanted more. I carefully rolled her and sat on the driver's seat. I drove the car to her house. I carried her in bridal style. I took her keys and opened her house. I somehow got a feeling that her room might be upstairs. I took the to that room and carefully layed her on the bed.
Y/N:
"Jimin"
Me:
"Yeah?"
Y/N:
"Come here"
I went to her. She grabbed my collar and gave me a peck. I smiled and got out of her home.
Well I didn't fucked her but this was amazing. If kissing was great how much great would be fucking! Aah what is happening to me. Now I knew why my brother is always fucking.
(END OF JIMIN P.O.V.)

(Your P.O.V.)
I woke up to get ready for school. I went to bathroom. I was still half naked. When I saw myself in the mirror

I Saw A Number Of Hickeys on my neck

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! I KNOW PAST TWO CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REALLY BORING BUT I AM TRYING MY BEST TO MAKE IT INTERESTING! AND I REALLY WANT TO DO A SMUT BUT FIRST AT LEAST LET JIMIN DO SOMETHINGS AND GET A BLOWJOB!! LOL!

GOODBYE!

SARANGHAE!