A/n

Just a quick little A/n. I just wanted to tell you about what happened tonight. Please read, it's kind of important to me.

February 21st 2019

So it started at around 8:30pm. We were taking the shopping in so the front door was wide open. I have a cat and weve started putting him in the backyard whilst we're at school. So, with the door being wide open my cat, Prince, got out. He didn't stay in the front garden like he normally does, no, he decided to go for a wander at 8:30 at night when it's starting to get along darker -_-. Anyways, he went missing. About half an hour (9:00pm) after he got out, he wasn't back. I went outside to look for him but couldn't find him. I went back inside. At 9:30pm I went outside to grab my school bag because I left it in the car and could have sworn I heard a tiny meow, which I did. I automatically rushed inside to grab the torch and threw my bag in my room. I looked around out the front again, but still, nothing. I went inside and my mum said;
"Go outside and shake his tin of biscuits, see if that'll get him home."
I did what she said, I heard nothing. I went back inside. About half an hour (10:00pm) later I decided to go back out just to check, still nothing. At around 10:30pm my mum told me it was time for bed, she also told me to go outside with the tin of cat food again. After a little bit of shaking I could have sworn I heard a meow. I shook the time two more times and heard the meow louder. I bolted inside, like legit I've never run that fast in my entire freaking life! I practically threw the tin onto the table, grabbed the torch and rushed around the corner to my mum's room.
"I heard Prince! I think he's down in the gutter area! Can I go see if he's down there?!!" I exclaimed.
"Uh, sure." My mum said confusedly.
I ran out the door and walked down my street until I heard Prince meowing but it was more of a whaling meow and I ran down the street. I got to the grass and walked. I walked into the drain and saw him there meowing. When he saw me he hissed at me. His hair was on end and he looked petrified.
"Baby, it's me, it's mummy." I said.
He ended up backing into the grass. Everytime I tried to pat him he hissed and tried to attack me. I stood up and put my foot a little to close to him and he attacked meh. I brought my foot back.
"Little shit!" I mumbled.
I crouched down, I was now crying out of fear. I heard my mum call my name from the top of the hill. I looked up.
"I found him! He just won't let me come near him!" I yelled, trying to make it seem like I wasn't crying.
Prince started to calm down after he heard my mum's voice and I was able to grab him when my mum was on her way down the hill.
"Got him!" I yelled.
My mum started heading back up. I started walking up the hill, now, Prince was still pretty scared so it was pretty hard stopping him from struggling and clawing me whilst trying to hold him. When I got to the top of the hill my mum took Prince and he calmed down, he still seemed a little shaken up but it's probably only because it was pitch black and he was outside for about an hour and a half. During the time Prince was missing I was so upset and scared. All possibilities were running threw my head. If my mum had let me go walk around the street about an hour earlier then we would have found him sooner -_- but yeah. The important thing is that we found him. If someone else found him it would be alright because he's microchipped so hopefully the person would've been smart enough to take him to the vets to see where he was from -_-. But yeah, I'm still not sure if there was something that scared him or if he was just scared because the grass was wet, he was alone, and it was dark. I'm just glad he's back, although I'm still a little shaken up from when I did find him. How he looked at me, it was like I was a total stranger or like I was going to hurt him. I don't know what happened whilst he was gone and I kind of want him to get checked out but if something was wrong we would know. I'm just glad he's back. I know I've said it like a million times but that's because I really am glad because it means none of the terrible thoughts happened. Alright that's all! I'm sorry if this story upset you but I just wanted to tell you guys. Thanks for reading if you did!

Also, the next chapter should be out tomorrow at some stage!!!