Chapter 15

✓• Lillith's P.O.V •✓

We had been driving for three hours when I saw the turn off for Falconclaw. I turned and looked in the rearview mirror to see that Abby was sleeping. I giggled as I made it into Falconclaw. I drove to Hope and Faiths house, they lived together with Faith's girlfriend, Sam, and Hope's boyfriend Jake. I turned into their drive way and woke up Abby.

"C'mon Abby. Time to wake up. We're here." I said.

Abby woke up and rushed out of the car. I got up and walked up to the front door and knocked, sure I had a key but, y'know, more surprising this way. Sarah opened the door.

"The girls are out. They'll be back in five minutes. Go hide in the pantry, I'll take Abby." Sam said.

"Today's not exactly a day to get excited about, Sam. I'll sit on the couch. Can you make me some of that buttercup tea you made me last time I was here?" I replied.

Sam nodded and let us in. I sat on the couch and Abby fell asleep on my lap. Sam went to make the tea and not long after the twins walked through the door.

"Lillith!!!" The twins exclaimed.

I smiled sadly and they looked worried.

"I have some bad news..." I said.

"What is it?" Faith asked.

"As you know, Liams dead. His mother came and accused me of murder with a gun. She shot me in the leg and then.......shot Sarah in the stomach, by the time the ambulance arrived, it was too late." I answered.

I started crying.

"Oh my Irene....." Sam and the twins gasped.

I covered my mouth as not to wake up Abby. I felt three pairs of arms around me and the kettle went off.

"Not making tea. Making hot Coco." Sam said.

She walked into the kitchen and came back moments later with four large mugs of hot Coco and a small mug for Abby.

"Here you go." Sam said and handed me a large mug.

I took a sip from the cup and sighed.

"How you holding up with it?" Hope asked.

"Not well, to be honest with you. I know what all my other friends are doing. Planning on what to do with me. I know the list will obviously consist of keeping me away from sharp objects and pills, having someone watch over me, and keeping me alive." I answered.

The girls nodded.

~ Timeskip ~

It's been a week since I arrived at the girls place and they'd been taking care of me. I woke up to the sound of yelling coming from downstairs.

"She's fine!" I heard Hope yell.

"Yes, well her family wants us to take her home now!" I heard the all to familiar voice of Gene.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and saw my bandages had come off. I groaned in annoyance and grabbed new ones and wrapped up my hands. I walked to my dresser and picked up the outfit and I left out of my suitcase.