Chapter 4 • Starbucks

I realised that this was all dumb and started questioning how the hell I ended up on my but.

"Enough! Liam, I am an adult! If I want to go back to being in a gang then I'll be in a gang!" I yelled.

Everyone made a path for me. I walked up to Liam.

"We've been dating for five years Liam! Five years! There's still no ring to say no! I'm sick to death of this Liam! I'm breaking up with you!" I yelled.

"You can't break up with me!" Liam yelled.

"I just did." I said. "Have you're stuff out of my house by 1:00pm tomorrow or else I'm keeping it."

"You can keep the stuff! I have stuff in storage anyways!" Liam yelled.

I walked home happily.

Dear Diary,

I'm finally free of Liam, he got so abusive sometimes. I'm glad he's gone because now I can do whatever I want. I'm going to tell Zenix that our deal is off. Aph sent me a text asking if I'm alright and asking if I wanted to go shopping at some stage. I said yes to both.

I got up from my desk and walked over to bed, it was now 7:00pm and I hadn't had dinner because I didn't want it. I got into bed and turned off my lamp and went to sleep

∆• Lillith's Dreamworld!™ •∆

I was walking down a hall full of doors with the names of all my ex's. I stopped infront of a door labelled 'Gene Shadow' and sighed. I opened the door and saw him on a date with Kitty. Are they back together? I closed the door and walked down to the last door labelled 'Liam Thomas' and gasped. I opened the door to see his dead body, hanging from the roof of my room.

∆• Lillith's Realworld ™ •∆

I

shot up in bed, sweat pouring down my face. I quickly turned on the lamp and looked around.

"There's nobody hanging from the roof.... Phew..." I said.

"Not yet Lillith." I heard Liam.

I looked up at the door but there was nothing there. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 5:59am. Then my alarm started going off and I instantly turned it off. I saw an email from Garte.

Dear Lillith,

I heard about you're traumatic experience last night from my boys and decided to give you the day off to do whatever you need to or want to. Hope you feel better.

Yours sincerely,
Garte Ro'meave

I sighed. Thank god I don't have work today. I thought to myself. I got out of bed and got dressed. I put on a black spaghetti strap croptop with a blue galaxy skirt, I then put on my rose gold skull with wings ring on and put some makeup on. I wore black lace up heels and put my hair into two braids.

 I wore black lace up heels and put my hair into two braids