Chapter 11

Third Person's PoV

Days have past since that day where Jennie ,Jisoo and Chaeng comes to bar and check it out if Lisa is really saying the truth. Indeed she is.

Her friend's name is DK. Lisa met him at the bar where Lisa usually go. DK was about to encounter a trouble but Lisa immediately stop things about it. She got very concerned to the guy because of its appearance. He seems very wasted and didn't get enough sleep. So Lisa decided to comfort him since the day they met.

DK broke up with her girlfriend when he was about to propose for her but ended up cutting things between them because of what he saw. He saw her girl with another guy kissing each other like there's no tomorrow in their own house. And that day was their anniversary... He can't help but to run away from that house .

As time past they're back at their usual routine. Which is studying.

"Did you study? You have a test today for Earth Science"Rosé ask Lisa.

Lisa frowned. She didn't study. She hates studying for that subject.

"Lisa!"Rosé mentioned her name in an angry tone.

"Okay! Fine! It's my last subject by the way. I'll just study if I do have free time today"Lisa said rolling her eyes.

Rosé hit her arm that made her laugh.

"Fine, I'll study hard okay? Stop worrying about me"Lisa said as she hug her bestfriend.

Rosé just want Lisa to be a responsible person. Rosé wants best for her bestfriend.

"Get off"a sudden voice from Lisa's said.

They unconsciously break the hug and saw Jennie who's looking at them with her poker face as usual. Lisa furrowed her brows looking at the small girl.

"Come with me if you want to pass that exam"Jennie said as she walk towards an empty classroom.

Lisa bid her good bye to Rosé and followed the girl.

"What?"Lisa ask looking Jennie with furrowed brows.

"Sit , study with me""Jennie said seriously without looking at Lisa.

Lisa laughed and playfully sit beside Jennie.

"Is this a dream ,Jennie?"Lisa laugh at her own joke that made Jennie look at her .

"You're annoying"Jennie whispered to herself but Lisa heard it.

"I know"Lisa answered smirking.

Jennie rolled her eyes and started flipping the book. Lisa just look at her and just wait for the older girl to teach her. When Jennie found where the lesson is she pass it to Lisa.

"If you'll fail , Jisoo unnie will kill you"Jennie said and get her phone from her pocket.

Lisa furrowed her brows.

"I thought you'll going to teach me?"Lisa ask with disappointment

"No. I'll just look after you"Jennie answered without throwing any glances to Lisa.

Lisa shook her head. What do she expect? Jennie is not like that. She's not the luckiest girl in the world to experience that kind of opportunity. At lease,Jennie will look after her right?

Lisa didn't read the book instead she get her phone and started scrolling through her instagram. When Jennie notice it she get Lisa's phone and glares.

"I said study"Jennie said a little bit mad base from her tone of saying that.

"I'm done studying that one last night"Lisa answered boredly

Jennie's blood boils. She knows that Lisa was out last night. She's in her favorite club , flirting.

"Don't lie to me"Jennie said looking straight at Lisa's eyes.

Lisa smiled of Jennie's sudden reactions right now. Jennie is being caring towards her. And it's rare for a Jennie Kim to care to a person who's not important to her.

"Since when did I lie to you? Tell me"Lisa challenge her that made Jennie angry even more.

"You're out last night , flirting"Jennie said that made Lisa laugh sarcastically.

"Even before you don't believe me. You have trust issues with me and that's not new. You're like that since then. You don't even appreciate my affection towards you. So what do I expect?"Lisa ask her.

But the words that comes out from Lisa's mouth made Jennie shocked. Lisa is not like that. Lisa never talk like that to her.

"Is that what you get from partying?"Jennie ask her casually like it does not bother her.

Lisa shake her head. Jennie , is really confusing. Lisa is avoiding her so that she'll full get over her but it seems like Jennie is making reasons for Lisa not to forget her.p

"Do you sometimes ask yourself why am I doing that kind of things ,Jennie?"Lisa ask her back.

"It's because I want to get over you,Jennie"Lisa said seriously

Jennie put her phone on the table angrily and look at Lisa straightly.

"Well , that's the case here. You are so in love to me and now it's my fault"Jennie said smiling bitterly.

Lisa looked down. She knows that when she'll argue with Jennie she's always the loser.

"I'm doing this Lisa because , I don't want you to be left behind. I care for you. Do you understand that?"Jennie becomes calm now.

Lisa looked at her with tears falling down from her eyes. She smiled. Her heart is pounding very fast right now. She can't explain why is that happening but one thing's for sure. She's happy.

"I'll go now. I'm going to be late in my next class"Jennie said as she fix her things.

When Jennie already made her exit , Lisa took her notes from her tiny bag and review the subject happily. She just can't help but to do things what Jennie had told her. Especially now that she knows that Jennie care for her. Not like back then when she was assuming that Jennie cares for her. It's different now.

---------------------
A/N
I'm sorry for not updating for the past days. I was busy finishing my first Jenlisa fanfic. But don't worry guys. Now that I'm done with that , I'll be focus in this one starting now. Thank you for your great patience. I love you all.