Chapter 10

Rosé's PoV

"I said Im sorry ,okay? If I fail that subject then fine!"did she just raise a brow answering me? I raise my brow looking at her.

"It's not fine ,Lisa. I don't want to graduate without you"I said throwing some glares to her because she's being an annoying kid again. She'll so childish. So stubborn.

"Okay fine. I'll try to perfect the test next week so that I'll be able to catch up my scores"Lisa said .

She felt guilty of what I just said right? Well she better be. I done really want to graduate without her. It's our second year in college already. We'll just going to have another two years of learning then we're done! That's easy isn't?

"And can you stop going to filthy places? That'll help you"I said and she just rolled her eyes so I slap her shoulder that made her hiss.

That's what you deserve when you roll your eyes on me. I hate to know that she is doing those things before with Bambam but before she don't even let a person touch her and now? Don't ask. Just ask her hickeys around her neck.

"Don't worry about me,okay? I'm not having sex with them. And never will I do"I choke with her words so I slap her again.

"Your words!"I shouted.

"Chaeng ,can you stop slapping me!? It hurts! And we're not three years old anymore! So that means we are allowed to say those things already!"she shouted.

I felt my blood boil. I can't with her. She's very childish. Stubborn. Hardheaded.Annoying.Brat. I think I hate her.

"Do you want my neighbors to be awake?Huh? Come on. Shout more!"I glared and the kid pouted.

I already hate her.

"Why are you my bestfriend again?"I ask her bitterly.

She's getting into my nerves.Aishhhhh!!

"Because you love me,Chaeng! And you can't resist me!"she smiled like a fool that made me roll me eyes.

Such a kid.

Jennie's PoV
"You got low score on your test!?"Jisoo ask shocked.

We are here having a coffee in Jisoo's house. And Lisa is ruining the weekend. We are supposed to be chilling this time but not until Jisoo unnie ask Lisa what score she got in the test. Damn her. I think I want to skin her alive.

Lisa didn't answered instead she just roll her eyes that made my blood boil. This is what I'm telling her last week. And now she has the guts to roll her eyes on us? The fuck?

"Fuck you,Lisa. You know Im concern "Jisoo said and Rosé slap her because of the fuck word she has said.

What a church girl she is.

"She's so boring unnie. And half of my classmates failed too. So I'm not the only one"she said that made my blood boil more.

Did maturity didn't strike her? For pete's sake she's 19 years old already and yet she act this childish? This is why I hate her. She's so childish. I hate people who are acting like that.

"And you'll consider that?"I ask angrily and showed her my bitch face.

She was stunned. She's like this when I say something. Seriously?

"You're being a kid even tho you're 19 years old already"I said to her seriously. She's getting into my nerves. I just want her to be mature.

She lowered her head like she was embarrassed. Tch. That's the fact. She just need to accept it.

She stand up and about to leave but Chaeng stop her.

"What did I told you yesterday? No bars"Chaeng said that made her go back to her seat.

"My friend is waiting for me there! He needs comfort,Chaeng"she said that made me raise a brow.

A friend? He? Comfort? I don't know but it makes me feel angry and I hate it. There's no way she's telling the truth. She'll probably just flirt there. Especially with that girl Lea. Such a flirt.

"A friend? I don't believe you"Rosé said.

See? Her bestfriend don't even believe her.

"If you don't believe me. You can come with me"Lisa said that made Jisoo stand because of excitement. Lisa didn't bother to look at us and just leave.

And seriously I hate it. Can she not be so childish? Can she act like a 19 years old woman? And am I even thinking about her being childish? Aishhh! Don't stress yourself Jennie!

Jisoo is banned going to bars by Rosé and if she'll not going to do that Rosé won't let her court her. Whipped.

"No"Chaeng said directly.

I rolled my eyes and stand up.

"I want to go. I want to see Lisa's friend"I said Jisoo look at me smirking.

"Oh sure you did,Jennie"Jisoo said with sarcasm.

I want to glare to her but my glares didn't affect her unlike Lisa. She's afraid of it like other people. But she still love me despite of what I am doing towards her. She's stupid.

---------------------------------------------
Thank you for the suggestions! Thank you for waiting such a long time. I'm so sorry. I'm very focused to my first story about jenlisa. Thank you!Love lots!