Chapter 23

Bambam's PoV
"I'm so excited on our graduation. My whole family are gonna be here!"Chaeng excitedly informed us. She just got a call and I bet that's from her father or something.

"You're lucky. Only my dad will be able to attend because my mom is in New York on that day"Jisoo said.

We are here in a restaurant. We were eating ,obviously.We don't have a class today because it's weekend.I look at Jennie and smiled.

"What about you ,Jen?"I ask

"Dad will come"she answered so I just nod and drink my organic juice that I ordered.

"Our parents are on a business trip on that day. So that means they're not coming"I flash a smile .

"What!?"Jisoo said surprised

"I'm not surprised"Chaeng said like she was disappointed of our parents.

Me and Lisa chuckled.

"Don't worry it's not the first time" I said that made their eyes widen ,except for Jennie.

"So when you graduate from high school your parents weren't there!??"Jisoo ask very very shocked.

I just nod and chuckled. At first it is very saddening but we are used to it.

"It's okay for me. I don't want to be too bothersome to them"Lisa said that made me nod for agreement.

"I thought your parents are so cool but I'm taking it back"Jisoo said like a kid.

"You're not bothersome"Chaeng scolded her.

We have no time for drama. We need to ready ourselves. We still need to go to Mina's graduation party today.

"We need to get changed"I said as I stand up.

She nod and do the same.

We went back home and changed. I choose what to wear today because Lisa's not interested on choosing what to wear today. So she just let me choose what she can wear. I am the stylist and I'm proud of it.

This is what I am wearing.

It's all black to make me look cool even though I already am

It's all black to make me look cool even though I already am. Joke.

This is what Lisa wear.