Chapter 31

Third Person's PoV

Where are you?

She miss her. She miss her so much.

It's been almost three years of waiting.

After that day they never saw her again ,together with her friends.

They didn't even attend their graduation ceremony.

Jennie felt so empty day by day.

She promised to wait for her but its been three years,almost.

"Jen, are you willing to go there or not? If yes sign this paper"her manager said handling her the paper.

She's so busy these days with her modeling career.

Almost all business companies wants her to endorse their product. Well, we can't blame her for being this beautiful ,right? A goddess.

She reach for the paper and signed it then she gave it to her manager after.

"Oh I guess you don't want to take a rest? Okay ,I'll book you a schedule right now and you should start packing your things tomorrow ,okay? Take a rest after that.Don't be hardheaded Jennie-yah"her manager said that made her smile for a bit.

She's so lucky to have him as a manager. He treat Jennie as his own daughter for the past years.

"Yes ,of course. Thank you for today manager-nim. I owe you a lot. Take care"Jennie said as she got out from the car and went inside her house.

When she entered her house she saw how messy her house was. So she'll already expecting that Jisoo is here.

"Soyaaaa! Clean up your mess or else I'll kick you out of my house!"Jennie shouted then went to her room and lay her body on her bed.

Silence covered all over her room.

Then all of sudden she remembered all of the memories of her and Lisa. Her eyes got teary. She's longing.

"Babe ,where are you? I'm still waiting. Don't you want to go back here and stay with me? I miss you so much. Please come back already"she said facing the ceiling,crying.

She's hoping for Lisa to comeback but where is she? Lisa where are you?

A girl with purple hair went inside her room with a glass of water.

"You're crying again. I know the feeling of longing for someone that's why I'm here again in your house messing around. Here drink some water to loosin' up"Jisoo said as she sat on the side of the bed and then hand Jennie the water.

Jennie sat a from laying and then reach for the water and drank it. She put the glass at the side table after.

"Thank you"she said and Jisoo nod.

"I hate them. Why did they leave us? I miss them so much. Especially her"Jisoo said starting to get teary.

Jennie smiled bitterly.

"I want to see her face again. I want to feel her warmth. I want to be with her. I miss her.....I miss her so damn much."Then Jennie started crying again.

Where the hell are that assholes are? Comeback already.

---------------------
A/N
Sana all iiyakan.
Sana all hinihintay.
Any idea for the next chapter?