Some Somber News

Hey all, It's me. I'm gonna keep this short and brief like all my updates are. I haven't been active at all since the last time I published a proper part to any of my stories. I thought I would be, but unfortunately life gets in the way. For a long while, I was here, seeing how you all interacted on comments on the stories and such. However, recently, I got myself into some trouble I'd rather not dive too deeply in. As a result of that, I had to delete most of my social medias briefly. I didn't deactivate this account, but I did delete the wattpad app from my phone and I did deactivate my other socials I knew how to deactivate. All of this leads me to the decision I've come to regarding my wattpad account. I'm not deactivating my wattpad, because frankly, I know some people do like what I did write. So did I. Did I go back and cringe on what I wrote almost 3ish years ago? Absolutely, I was just as normal as I could be in the circumstances I was provided and writing was fun for what it was to me. Anyway, I can say with a good certainty that I'm done writing these Pokémon fan-fictions. I'm not saying that 100% but as of right now, I really have no interest in continuing them. I'm not a hardcore Pokémon fan like I was when I was writing these stories. I may dedicate my wattpad presence to a different type of literature if I choose to continue on here. I haven't written anything fiction based in so long so I honestly have no idea if it's something I still enjoy. Anyway, thank you all for the support over the time I've had my account. I know the friends I've made from here are no longer on the platform. I thank them for their friendship, even though they may not know how much I appreciate them. Thank you to everyone who's impacted this account in some way or another. I really am grateful for the impact everyone has had on this account, otherwise I would have the few incomplete stories I have. I'm sorry they don't get a proper ending. If I was to do that, it wouldn't be an ending worthy of praise so it's best to just let your own imaginations figure out how these end in your own minds.