Chapter 24

Finally! A proper date with my Ashy. I was just getting ready while he was finishing up. We decided on a nearby restaurant. It sounded good enough for a date. I was sitting on the bed waiting for Ash to finish up. All i did was put a dress on for ash and put some perfume on. He finally came out in his normal attire. I could smell the cologne he put on. "Ready to head out?" I nodded at him. We started walking to the restaurant when my digital mapper vibrated. It was a message that I hoped I wouldn't see, "Miette was spotted in Lumiose City. Where are you?" I replied, "Lumiose City..." Ash read the text. Thankfully he had his pokeballs. He let out Greninja and Pikachu. "Sorry for keeping you in there Pikachu." He said to the electric type. He filled them both in on our situation and told them to keep alert. They nodded and I wished I had braixen's pokeball with me. We started walking to the restaurant. Another message vibrated my mapper. It said, "be careful. Officer Jenny from Lumiose is doing patrols." I felt a little safer knowing officer jenny from here might encounter Miette before we do. We continued walking, I noticed Pikachu and Greninja occasionally turning around and looking around, keeping an eye out for that wicked...forget about it. I didn't want to enrage myself. We finally arrived at the restaurant. We went in and were seated with our pokemon. Thankfully this restaurant was kind about letting patrons dine with their pokemon. We ordered our drinks and I glanced over the menu. "What are you getting, Ash?" I asked my cute boy.
"I'm getting a large pizza, what about you?" My jaw dropped. "A large pizza, Ash? Really?" I asked, surprised.
"What? If I don't finish it, Pikachu and Greninja will."
"Fair point. I'm going to get myself some steak with corn and mashed potatoes and gravy!"
"Sounds good!" I nodded at him. I pulled out my phone to see the same messages from my mapper. They must be linked together now. I turned it off and out it down on the table. The waitress cane back and asked for our orders. We ordered and sat there for a bit and talked about random subjects until my phone vibrated. A message appeared, "she has been spotted near your current location. Officer Jenny is on her way but she's on the other side of the city." I replied okay and showed Ash the messaged. He commanded Greninja and Pikachu to be alert. They nodded and soon we got our food. I was starving! I ate my food pretty quickly and Ash did too. I eagerly wanted to get back to the pokemon center so I rushed my eating. Ash always ate fast so i had no clue if he felt rushed or not. The waitress came with our bill. Ash left money for the bill plus the tip and we headed out.

We walked back with Greninja and Pikachu by our sides. I gazed up at the sky and said, "it's beautiful, isn't it, Ash?"
"Yes, you are." He was staring at me. This caused me to blush. "Oh, Ash!" I said in a peaceful tone. This night was going well, apart from Miette being on the loose.

"PIKACHUUUU" we turned to see Pikachu used thunderbolt on something. We ran up to the person, it was Miette! She was holding a gun! Was...until Pikachu shocked her. Ash tossed the gun away from us all and pinned her to the ground. She couldn't get up although she resisted. Pikachu shocked her every now and again when Ash would have trouble controlling her. I had already texted officer jenny saying we encountered Mietee and Ash was holding her down. We stayed there for a couple of minutes before Miette spoke up, "You bitch! Taking Ash away from me! You're going to hell!" She pulled out a knife but before she could do anything, Pikachu zapped her again, causing to lose consciousness. Officer Jenny finally arrived and asked if this girl was Miette. We both nodded at the unconscious Miette on the ground. We told officer Jenny what happened as she put Miette in a police cruiser. She thanked us for catching her and being so brave. She took off as soon as she got into her car. "Ash, will you carry me?" I said, I didn't feel like walking, my legs were shaking after this day. "Sure thing, baby." Ash then picked me up and Greninja and Pikachu surrounded him on his sides, protecting us. Ash laughed and said, "it's fine you two, Miette won't be a problem anymore!" Ash's certainty calmed me down but it gelt good to be carried again. He held me all the way back to our room. I must've fallen asleep in his arms because I woke up to him putting me in bed. He then got in bed with me and held me and told me everything was going to be alright. "We have a lot to tell Clemont and Bonnie" i said to ash.
"No kidding."
I giggled at him and started dozing off to sleep. "Thanks for the nice date, Ashy." I said as I fell into my slumber.