Chapter 38

"Serena, Wake up! We have to meet Bonnie and Clemont!"
"Hmm? Where at?" I said, still half-asleep.
"I believe Lumiose station." He said as I sat up. "Alright. Could you get me some breakfast while I get ready and stuff?"
"Sure, sweetheart. The usual?" I nodded at him and he began to leave for the cafeteria. I got up and went into the bathroom. I looked at myself in my the mirror and started to brush my teeth. I was watching myself brush my teeth in the mirror, but I couldn't help admiring my naked body. I can see why Ash loves staring so much. I giggled at the thought and spat out the toothpaste and rinsed my mouth out. I then got into the shower. I let the warm water pour over my body before before I started lathering my body with soap. I then did my hair and then rinsed off all the suds and soap. As I was about to get out, Ash came in and asked, "Hey, are you almost done? I got breakfast for you."
"Yeah, be there in a minute Ash!" I heard the door close. I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist and one in my hair. I dried off my body and went out to see Ash had gotten me a big stack of pancakes with bacon and hashbrowns. I quickly got dressed and sat at the table. I began to eat but Ash was nowhere to be found. Neither was Pikachu. I decided to text Ash, "Where are you?"
"I'm down at the battlefield training. Someone is about to challenge me to a battle though."
"Okay, I'll be shortly to cheer you on!" I got no reply after that. The battle must've begun. I continued to eat. The pancakes were pretty typical but the bacon and hashbrowns were really crispy. I loved it. It was really good. After I finished eating, I set the dishes in the sink and grabbed my pokeballs and headed to the battlefield.

Once I got there, I saw Ash and ran up to him. He was in the midst of a battle so I stayed behind the trainer's box. "Come on, Ash! You can do it!" I cheered!
"So, Ash, who's your friend?" The challenger asked.
"Oh, this lovely lady?" He looked at me, "This is my girlfriend, Serena."
"Oh? You have a girlfriend? You've changed so much since Kanto."
"Maybe. Anyway, time to finish this! Pikachu, use thunderbolt!" And just like that, the battle was over. The challenger, a girl, recalled her pokemon. She then came over to Ash and I. "I'm sorry, I don't believe we've been properly introduced. My name is Misty. I used to travel with Ash. Ash, is this the Serena you always talked about in your sleep?" Ash turned away from embarrassment, "Misty! Yes, she is."
"Wow, Ash always said how great you'd look in his sleep. He wasn't playing around either."
"Thanks?" I replied, not sure if it was a compliment.
"Anyways, Misty, what are you doing in Kalos? Aren't you supposed to be taking care of the Cerulean City gym?"
"Actually, Im on vacation for a week. I got one of my sisters to look over the gym for a week. There's been a lot of challengers so I needed a break. I'm guessing you're challenging the gyms here, right?" Ash nodded.
"Still the same old Ash, except now you've actually found the girl you've been looking for since you left Pallet town. I see pikachu has gotten better than last time."
"He has gotten better. Actually, what time is is," he looked at his watch, "Misty, we're late to meet our friends at the station. Do you wanna come with us?" Misty seemed friendly enough so I was alright with it. "Yeah! I'd love to hear more about Serena!" Misty said which caused me to blush a little bit. "Alright! Let's go!" I spoke up. We started to head to the station.

On the way, Misty asked all sorts of questions about me. I refrained from telling her about my troubling past and what Ash and I have encountered since meeting up with Miette again. I did not want to tell anyone about that except Ash. He is my hero and lover, after all. "So, what have you guys done as a couple?" Misty asked. "What do you mean?" Ash replied.
"I mean...have you kissed or done anything in bed?"
"We have actually." I told her.
"Sounds fun. I wish I could do that!" She said with a hint of remorse. "Why can't you?" I asked, kind of curious.
"I don't get much private time being a gym leader. This vacation is the only free time I'll have for awhile."
"I see. That must really suck."
"Yeah it does. I wish my siblings would help with the gym since we are all technically leaders of the gym but since I'm the youngest, I have to be the main leader."
"I'm sorry Misty. So, are you only staying in Lumiose for the week?" Ash asked in an odd tone.
"Actually, yes. I can't explore the region since I only have a week here."
"Hey, Serena? Why don't we all stay in Lumiose for another week?" Ash turned to me as we walked.
"Sure! We could all do some fun things! We can talk about that later though. I don't know what all Lumiose has for entertainment."
"Ooh! I hear they opened some type of carnival on the other side of the city! We should check it out!" Misty squealed excitedly. She must like carnivals. I thought it would be fun to go with Ash and everyone! We started approaching the station and we saw Bonnie and Clemont. We ran up to them and introduced Misty to them. I could hear Bonnie and Clemont's stomachs growling. "Why don't we all go to a restaurant?" I suggested. They all nodded and Ash suggested, "Why don't we go to el diablo again?"
"Sure! As long as we don't get another terrible waitress! I want to get that burrito and not ruin it with the sauce!"
The gang all agreed and looked at me and Ash with confusion. "We'll explain some other time." I said as we headed off to the restaurant.