Chapter 25

"You bitch! Taking Ash away from me! You're going to hell!" The scene played out but then Miette's knife got thrown at me. Ash tries to stop it but it was too late. It penetrated my chest. I fell to the ground. I could see...Ash slap Miette then came over to me. "Oh, Serena!" He cried. "Stay with me! Please! Don't leave me!" I held his hand, I tried to speak but no words came out. Ash put his ear to my chest. His expression went away. I was now dead. I saw him take the knife from my body and move to Miette. He sobbed and yelled, "You Bitch! Taking Serena away from me! Well guess what? You're going to hell now!" He stabbed her in the chest. He left her there to die. He sat by my body and sobbed over me. "Serena..." He cried as he said my name. I could see the blood splattered on his clothing. He looked over at Pikachu, "Pikachu, use Iron tail...on me." No Ash! Don't do this!

I was back in the pokemon center room. "Nightmares..." I growled out in anger. I'm just glad Ash didn't actually kill someone or himself. I looked m over at Ash. He was sleeping so peacefully. He was smiling. He must be dreaming of me. I kissed his lips. He kissed me and opened his eyes, "Serena." I looked at him. "What was your dream? It had to have been better than mine." He shrugged, "I can't remember." I smiled. Ash was so cute. I loved him. Those words...they echoed in my head, "You bitch! Taking Ash away from me! You're going to hell!" I shook my head, not wanting to think about it. "Ash hold me, I'm scared. I had a nightmare."
"Want to tell me about it?" He asked. I shook my head, "I'm far too tired. Just please hold me." Ash nodded and held me close. He kissed my forehead and whispered one thing to me before I fell asleep, "you've got your showcase tomorrow so get plenty of sleep" The pokemon showcase. We can do it, I thought as i fell back to my slumber.

Sorry for the short Chapter. For Serena's showcase, I don't know how I'll write it out but I know it'll be from Ash's point of view. So look forward to that.