Chapter 45

I woke to Ash kissing me all over. First my neck, then cheek, then he started kissing lower and lower. "Ash, What are you doing?" I asked the raven hair boy that was now aware of my consciousness. "I figured you'd wanted to be awaken in this way on your special day!" He exclaimed. Special day? What was he talking about? "Special Day? What are you talking about?" Ash got a confused look on his face. "Isn't today your birthday?" I could feel my stupidity kick in. I did forget it was my birthday today. I checked my phone to make sure it was the right date and sure enough it was. I sat up and hugged Ash. "You remembered? I didn't even remember today was my birthday. Thanks Ash!" He nodded and I kissed him on his lips. He smiled back at me and said, "Yeah, I remembered! I've got some plans for you as well. What would you like to do first?" I thought about it for a second then pulled him on top of me and whispered in his ear, "I want a quick make-out session before I take a shower, got it?" He nodded and I pilled him in for another long passionate kiss. We let out tongues interlope with each other. This was how I wanted to start my birthday. We broke the kiss to gain our breath and Ash asked, "How was that?" I nodded and licked my lips then responded, "That's how I want to start my birthday. How about you go and wait for me in the lobby or the battlefield while I get ready. He nodded and replied, "Okay, I'll meet you on the battlefield. Then I've got some plans for you." He got off of me and winked and left me alone in the room. Thankfully I was alone now. That would've been awkward if Misty watched me and Ash kiss like that. I got up and stretched then let Braixen and Pancham out of their pokeballs while I hopped in the shower and did my morning routine. I showered then brushed my hair and of course, brushed my teeth. I didn't want Ash kissing me if I never brushed. I came out and decided that since its my birthday, I'll wear something special. I pulled out a nice bright red dress from the closet and put in on. It was tight around my body but I liked how it looked on me. I finished up in the room then recalled my Pokémon and set out for the battlefield. As I walked down to the battlefield, I got some guys doing "the whistle" at me. I guess Ash's reaction will be fun to see. I had one guy grab my arm and ask, "What are you doing later, pretty thing?" I pushed him off of me and replied harshly, "Not you. I've got plans with my boyfriend." After that encounter, I decided to let Braixen out so I didn't have any more strange guys hitting on me. I knew Braixen would scare any guys off that would attempt anything. Braixen being the tall fire type she is, that is definitely intimidating. I continued to make my way down to the battlefield. Luckily Braixen was intimidating the guys who would flirt with me. I looked at Braixen and said, "Thanks for your help Braixen!" She nodded and replied, "Braixen!" I smiled as we exited the back of the Pokémon center and saw the battlefield. There wasn't a battle going on, which was weird since Ash would always battle random people that were also looking to battle. Instead I saw my mom on the battlefield, and no Ash to be seem. I ran up to my mom and hollered, "Mom?! What are you doing here?" She responded by hugging me, "I came to see the birthday girl, of course." I was confused, "How'd you know we were in Lumiose City?" I answered my own question mentally, she probably asked Ash where we were. "I asked Ash. Oh you're probably wondering where he is, right?" I nodded as a response and she replied, "He went to the restroom and I stayed out here to wait for you. Did he tell you his plans for the day?" I shook my head and she nodded, "Good, he said it was a surprise for you and he invited me along." Just then, Ash came out from the inside of the pokemon center, "Hey. Woah..." He stood there and stared at me. I giggle and asked, "Are you gonna come and hug me or am I gonna have to pull you over there?" That caused my mom to laugh and Ash approach with an embarrassed blush on his face. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "You look good today, Serena." I blushed and replied, "and You're as handsome as always!" My mom laughed and said, "You got that right, Serena. He sure is handsome." We caused Ash to blush even more. I giggled as we broke our hug and I asked, "So what are our plans for the day?" He looked at me and replied, "I've got plans for the evening but nothing for right now. Grace? Any Ideas?" My mother shook her head and said, "No. How about we check out the sights of Lumiose? I wouldn't mind checking out the aquarium. I wanted to go to the Amusement park but Ash said you two went yesterday. I might go alone tomorrow." I replied sternly, "No mom! I wouldn't mind going again tomorrow. Ash, would you wanna go again?" He nodded and we decided to go to the aquarium for a few hours until we had to go to whatever Ash had planned for us tonight. Its gonna be a great birthday!