Chapter 20

I awoke to the lonely room. No Ash or Pikachu...did he leave me? I sat up and found a note on my pillow, "Be back soon. Please stay safe and wait for me. X Ash" what could he possibly have went out to do? Hopefully he isn't mad at me, especially after last night. He seemed upset that he didn't get to me quicker. I'm not mad at him, I'm just glad he came when he did. Oh Ash, where are you? Suddenly I saw pikachu cone out from under the bed. "Pikachu? You didn't go with Ash?" He shook his head. I noticed he had a piece of paper in his mouth. I took it from him, another note? "Serena, I love you and I don't know why I acted the way I did last night. I'm out looking for something for you. Stay safe with Pikachu, especially with Miette knowing where our room is." The bottom of the note was wet from being in Pikachu's mouth but I could tell it read "x Ash" i decided to play with pikachu for a bit to occupy my mind. "Playing" mainly consisted of me talking to Pikachu about Ash. It was a decent 10 minutes before I heard the door open and a familiar voice call out, "Miss me?" It was Ash's voice I ran up to him and he had a decent sized bag in his hand. I hugged him. "I was worried you left me!" I told him. He released me and held my hand he pointed to my promise ring. "I promised I would never leave you. I went out and got you something." He handed me the bag. I opened it and there was a small box inside. I opened it to find...a phone?! "I got you a phone so even if we split up for a bit, we can keep in contact. I got myself one too." He showed me his. It was black with chrome detailing. I opened the box and my phone was pink with my name in cursive on the back of it. "Ash, thank you! It's so pretty!" I hugged him, "can I get your number?" I whispered in a flirty tone. "It's already in your phone, Serena." I turned it on and checked my contacts. The only ones I had was Ash's and my own. I nodded at him, "killed the moment, Ashy." I teased him. He chuckled as he sat on the bed. "Staying another day?" I asked. "Sure, why not?" I shrugged. He chuckled, "cute, Ashy!" He blushed a nice bright red. He placed his hand on my thigh and kissed me. I didn't mind it at, I actually kind of enjoyed it. We fell back into the bed and kissed some more. I was getting into it. I kept exploring Ash's mouth with my tongue as he did the same. I could feel myself blushing. This was fun! We finally ended it and I said, "That was fun, Ashy!" I said with a huge smile on my face. I kinda wanted to take it further but I agreed to wait till I won my princess key. "Ash, can we take a train to Lumiose? I wanna get there quickly!"
"Sure thing! We're kinda behind anyway. We'll leave in the morning." I nodded at Ash, "sounds good. I wanna sleep with you." Ash seemed stunned, "No! Not that way...yet anyhow!" I bit my lip trying not to giggle. I laid back and Ash held me like always! Yay! I fell asleep in his arms and took a nap.