-Chapter Three-

Sorry for the wait! School's been keeping me busy... enjoy the long awaited
chapter! owo

*****

Khris thought they were just going down a simple, black tube to slide into a truck, and later meet up with Dylan on the side of the road in some random town. Obviously they were wrong when she fell into a clothed bin on top of Danny.

She tried to stand up, her hand slipping from the side of the bin, and the limited room. Danny caught her before she fell back into it, helping her up, and out of the bin after he got out. She smiled kindly, thanking him after she got out.

Jack and Lula climbed out of another one, Merritt standing up from another one. "What the hell is going on?" Jack asked confused, a few noodles flying in front of his face.

Once Khris got up, she got a good look around. They were inside a kitchen full of Chinese people, who were, no one guessed it, cooking food. "Wasn't there supposed to be a truck?" she asked, smoothing her hair down.

"Where the hell are we?" Danny asked, looking around.

Suddenly a Chinese man was shouting in Khris' face, she glared at him as he pushed her and Danny out. "Woah, hey, hey! Did you misrun the tube?" he asked Jack who was being pushed out right behind them.

"No! I put it in the truck, I know I did!" Jack defended, shouting.

"Yeah, because we're really not in the truck right now!-" Danny got interrupted from the commotion in the room, Merritt yelling from behind all of them.

"Someone must have moved the tube! Were we above a Chinese restaurant?" then Merritt started yelling at someone as the others were still being pushed around.

"We're moving, relax!" Jack yelled as they shoved them out into the main restaurant, everybody looking at them from the yelling.

"Okay... Why are we here?" Danny asked himself, looking around weirdly.

Khris moved out of the way, almost getting Merritt shoved into her from the kitchen people pushing him out. "Why am I freaking starving?" Lula asked, holding onto her stomach, looking around.

"Yeah, I'm weirdly starving too," Jack agreed, putting a hand on his stomach.

Merritt shoved through Jack and Danny, "This makes no sense..." Khris watched as he left the restaurant, standing outside while the others made their way closer to the front of the place.

"Okay, okay, sorry!" Lula sighed, holding her hands up from a worker passing, yelling at her as she stood there awkwardly. Khris stared at one of the walls, trying to read it- she took a Mandarin Chinese class a while back- Lula finished a sentence, just as Khris joined in, "-apparently, we're now surrounded by Chinese food, right?."

"Guys," Merritt intruded. "I think where we are right now they don't... refer to it as Chinese food, it's just called... food."

Khris looked at Merritt as the others looked around. She took in a deep breath, closing her eyes for a few seconds. A thousand questions running through her head. "Wait, what are you saying- How is this possible?" Danny asked, raising a hand.

Merritt didn't answer as each member of the Horsemen heard a strangely familiar-sounding laugh. Khris stared wide-eyed at Merritt before looking at the stranger. "I believe in your particular parliament the word is... magic."

The stranger turned around, smiling with a hand on his leg. "That guy looks exactly like you! Exactly like you!" Lula whispered in a harsh tone. "Are you seeing this right now?"