-NOTE-

12/27/20

Woo! We have finally reached the end of this series, and what a journey it has been. I'm so incredibly grateful for all of you, I never imagined these fictitious works would gain so many views, but thank you all so, so much!! :)))

Both Now You See Me 1 and 2 are two of my absolute favorite movies, and it has been an absolute pleasure to get to create my own character, and imagine her in this epic world of magic and adventure. It has also been amazing to see the response posting this book online has gotten!

I will never stop thanking you, dear readers, for investing your time in reading these books, and I hope that you enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed writing them.

Anyway, that's enough gushing for now XD Recently, I was asked if I could possibly write some imagines or one-shots, and I've actually been thinking a lot about that... I'm not sure if I actually will do that, but I wanted to address it. What do you guys think?? I'm not going to commit to anything until I've thoroughly thought it through, and I've received some feedback, but it isn't entirely off the table quite yet.

Welp, the new year is approaching very quickly! I hope you all lived 2020 to the best of your abilities, and I hope that 2021 is a new, refreshing start for everybody! :)

Thank you all so much for the support you've given me!! Remember to comment and vote! <3

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Stay magical.