-Epilogue-

You've made it to the Epilogue! This is the last official chapter of the book, thank you all so much for sticking with me, and I hope you enjoy this last part!! <3

*****

Sooner than expected, the Horsemen made it out of the tunnel and were able to get to their car without being noticed. Once they all climbed into the car, they drove to the given location. Merritt was driving with Dylan sitting in the passenger's seat, Lula and Jack were in the middle two seats while Khris and Danny were on the very back, whispering quietly to each other.

"I love you," she mumbled softly to him.

"I love you too," Danny responded quietly, squeezing their interlocked hands.

Khris smiled, resting her head on his shoulder, looking up into his blue eyes as he looked forward, "What do you think we'll do after all this is over?"

"Well, obviously us going to this place has something to do with The Eye," Danny commented before looking down at her. "But I'm not quite sure yet, to be honest. We'll just have to wait and see what happens."

Khris nodded in response, looking out the window from Danny's shoulder. They were driving along a long, smooth road to what appeared to be an observatory. Trees and green grass lined the road while the tops of buildings from the city could be seen on the skyline.

She smiled as the car slowed, and lifted her head up from Danny's shoulder, sitting up properly. Merritt parked the car, him and Dylan exiting; Lula and Jack soon following after them. Khris noticed Jack helped Lula out of the car before they walked out together, she smiled, thinking they were cute together. Danny then guided her out of the car, shutting the door behind her.

All six of them walked closer to the door of the building, curious to see what was on the other side. They didn't really know what was happening, and if any of them did, it would probably be Dylan, but he wasn't saying anything.

The gang stopped as Li suddenly walked out of the door, "Hey, guys!"

"Hey!"

"Good to see you all," Li smiled, walking out to greet them.

"Good to see you, Li," Khris smiled back before Merritt and him hugged in a greeting.

"Come on in," he motioned to the door, the six following him inside.

Once Li led them inside, they walked through a small hallway, and up a couple of stairs into a large room filled with different tables and items. "Good morning," Bu Bu greeted them, "welcome." Lula gently set a hand on her shoulder with a smile, as she clasped Merritt's hand, "I'm proud of you.  All of you. I have a lot to show you. Come."

Merritt led the group after Bu Bu, Jack and Lula behind him with Danny, Khris, and Li following. Khris noticed Dylan sneak off to another room, she watched him curiously, but didn't say anything, following after the rest of the group.

"Look," Khris mumbled to Danny, nudging his arm, motioning with her head to all the pictures of magicians on the tables and boards. Not just any magicians though, there were photos of the five of them!

Pictures of Dylan and other shots were scattered on the table, "The Fool" card was laying there as well. There were pictures of everything! It was almost as if The Eye had been watching them throughout their journey. In fact, that's most likely what they were doing as Khris noticed the picture of them walking into the lab to retrieve the chip from a security camera's point-of-view.

The Horsemen wandered around, Khris and Danny browsing together. There was a table full of their Octa performance materials, including their plans, the model of the stage, and pictures of what they accomplished. It was pretty fascinating. There was even a TV showing Walter and Tressler's arrest on the News.