jimin was worried over jungkook, he knew that the feelings of hatred were replaced with something else that he couldn't quite point his finger at yet, his feelings were starting to get confusing and he wanted to drift his mind away from his thoughts.

so, jimin went to their well functioning kitchen and started cooking, which was something he genuinely enjoyed. he didn't have anything else to do and sleeping didn't sound very appealing anymore.
an hour went by really quickly and jungkook slowly, while rubbing his tired eyes, walked out of his room looking even worse than before. he walked straight into the bathroom to take a shower. jimin stood still, not knowing what to do and how to act.

after jungkook came out of the shower, he only had a towel around his waist, still looking very tired that he didn't probably remember that jimin actually lived there with him.
jimin tried not to look but he couldn't help it. jungkook was really skinny, but he also had some abs and a bit of muscles. what also gained jimin's attention was perhaps some scars on jungkook's arms and abdomen. he couldn't take a good look since jungkook just walked past by and jimin didn't want to seem like a pervert.
but he noticed enough to make him wonder.
"what the hell was that" were his exact thoughts, but obviously would never dare ask that to him.

jungkook walked into his room and changed his clothes. he really didn't realize that jimin lived with him due to his lack of sleep and ability to think, so that's why he walked half naked there like he had used to do. jungkook was hoping that jimin didn't notice him at all.

jungkook came out of his room and sat down around the table in the kitchen where jimin was. the dorm was very clean that it was almost very impressive, it was hard to believe that there was a party there last night. jungkook poured the coffee in his cup that jimin had made and sat down to watch the views in silence, which he enjoyed until jimin decided to break it.

"are you okay?" he asked carefully and sat on the seat opposite of jungkook. he hated that question, no one actually cared whether you're alright or not, you're supposed to say 'I'm alright' and move on.

"hm I'm fine" he said quietly, definitely not feeling like having any kind of conversation with jimin. jungkook was not looking at jimin at all, honestly he felt so vulnerable right now that he couldn't bare to look into his eyes.

"uh.. okay I just want to say I'm really sorry" jimin said, fiddling with his fingers as he observed jungkook closely, his facial expressions and features overall.
"yeah you said that earlier" jungkook said as he sipped his coffee.
"I know, but I just want you to know that I never meant to hurt you in any way.." jimin said and he felt really weird to say that since he literally hurts jungkook every day at school.

jungkook sighed a bit, finding the whole sentence amusing, he turned his face to look at jimin's and tried to read if he actually meant it. jimin's face turned a little awkward when jungkook was staring at him for so long.

"okay, well I need to go now" jungkook suddenly said and stood up, not saying a word of why was he staring at jimin. but he was just observing whether jimin was being sincere. "oh are you going to work?" jimin asked, standing up as well.
"no, I need to go and accept my punishment" jungkook said and put his shoes on.
"punishment? for what?" jimin asked, feeling really confused.

"I told you that having a party causes a troubles to me.." jungkook said, giving a small meaningless smile as he left. "no.... fuck!" jimin hit himself on a head, he felt so bad that not even words can explain that. he sat down on the couch, starting to watch netflix on TV. he tried to think of something to make jungkook feel better, but jimin doesn't really know him or anything about him.

jungkook went in the vice-rectors office and sat down in front of her. he knew that he was gonna sit in detention the next month, which was stupid since they are already in college, but other option would've been suspension or even expelling. so detention is some sort of labor work, wheater it's helping with some paper stuff, cleaning or picking up trashes, he still would choose that.