ten ㅣ lies

t e n

"jimin, i can explain."

"and?" jimin glared at him through his bangs with his red eyes. "what happens if you explain? you think i'd forgive you? it doesn't work like that, yoongi!" he choked out a sob.

"wasn't i enough? oh, i'm sorry, i wasn't enough. you did cheat on me, after all. i mean, who wouldn't when there's a girl out there like eunsoo? she's, well, her while i'm- i-..." jimin sighed. "i'm me. but once upon a time, you told me that you love me for me. but here we are," he scoffed. "why? i love you, yoongi. i gave you my all..."

"i love you, too!" was all yoongi managed to say while his hands were balled into fists, as he tried his best not to cry.

"lies." jimin took a deep breath and let the warm tears he bottled in for months roll down his cheeks, sniffing. yoongi had a taken aback look. "if you do, why? why did you cheat? why didn't you pull away when she kissed you? why did you ruin our relationship, yoongi? were those nine months nothing to you?"

every question, every word that slipped out of jimin's plump lips were like knives thrown at yoongi.

"i..." the older trailed off, not knowing what to answer himself.

stupid. yoongi thought, insulting himself. why did you do that?

t e n
   c o m p l e t e d

l o a d i n g
   e l e v e n . . .

031119