six ㅣ right direction

s i x

one week.

it's been one week since that incident.

one week since yoongi last brought eunsoo.

it wasn't the same, but it wasn't any different, either. confusing, i know.

it wasn't the same old normal days where they always cuddle, say i love you to each other, get clingy, pecks here and there.

but it was...okay?

yoongi hasn't been cold and distant, but not too loose around jimin either. even so, this was better for jimin than hear him make out with another woman while he pretends to sleep.

it's like they were acquaintances living in the same house. nothing more, nothing less.

jimin didn't like the silence and tension roaming all over the house, so he tried to get closer with yoongi, only to be met with rejections.

but he wasn't going to give up.

he loves yoongi, and he's going to fight for it.

no matter how many much more beautiful women or men than me will come to yoongi, i'm not giving him away, jimin cheered on himself as he approached yoongi on the couch, sleeping.

he might get mad for being woken up, but jimin's risking it.

"yoongi..." jimin whispered in yoongi's ear. "yoongi," he poked his arm. "yoongi!" he yelled.

he's still asleep.

jimin groaned, pouting and remained sitting on yoongi's lap. and then yoongi's eyes, which jimin loved oh, so much, fluttered open.

"jimin?"

"yes?"

"what are you doing?"

"talking to you, sitting on you, breathing-"

yoongi rolled his eyes, watching jimin get off his lap. he sat up and stared at jimin as he rambled on what he was doing.

"you're not mad at me waking you up?" jimin asked hesitantly and taking a seat beside him.

"no?" yoongi didn't know why jimin would think he'd be mad.

"ha! progress!" jimin raised his hands up and stood up, his fluffy hair bouncing as he, himself, bounced up and down.

"stop jumping, you might break something."

"make me! actually, you can't make me!" jimin grinned confidently and crossed his arms, bending so he's face to face with yoongi.

yoongi pecked his lips and smiled in triumph, walking away once he saw jimin's frozen and shocked state, his face flushed.

jimin watched him walk away and broke into a fit of giggles, his chubby fingers grazing over his plump lips.

is things finally going the right direction?

s i x
c o m p l e t e d

l o a d i n g
s e v e n . . .

031119

don't be scared to leave a comment! comments motivate me, so please do!