eleven ㅣ ring tone

e l e v e n

yoongi frantically searched for jimin, checking every room in their 'home'.

"jimin?" he called out once more, entering the last room he hasn't checked yet. he gripped his blonde locks and groaned, kicking the desk beside him.

he fished out his phone from his pockets and dialed jimin's number.

"jiminnie, answer the phone or no hugs!" he heard a faint voice say. his voice. he rushed to where the sound was coming from, to their room. there he saw jimin's phone, about to fall off the bed.

"jiminnie..." his voice coming from the phone spoke again. then he remembered that jimin's ring tone for him was his voice recorded.

he bit his lip and dialed another number. it took him three rings to have the other line answer the call.

"jin?" he gulped.

"the one and only-"

"do you know where jimin is?" his hopeful voice asked.

"nope! i'm only with everyone but you and him. wait, he isn't there?"

"no..."

"aigoo, what has this couple been doing. you better fix this-"

"i am!"

"ya! don't cut me off. what are you still doing chatting with me? search for him."

jin ended the phone call.

yoongi dashed to the door and opened it, the outside world welcoming him. he slammed the door shut and locked it, but immediately halted.

where will he search for jimin?

e l e v e n
c o m p l e t e d

l o a d i n g
t w e l v e . . .

031119

💜💜💜?