two ㅣ who's she

t w o

jimin took a deep breath and tried to calm himself.

key word, tried.

he planned on confronting yoongi tonight, once he gets home from who knows where. actually, it's probably anywhere with her.

his plan was to ask for yoongi to speak in his room, and lock the door. he was sure that nothing go wrong, it was just a talk.

yeah, just a talk, jimin thought, pacing around his room, his hand above his racing heart. a talk that could change everything.

creak...

he flinched and prepared himself, hearing the front door creak open. he headed to the stairs and was met with yoongi's gaze that seemed to bore holes on his head.

"yes, jimin?" the older male's innocent, sweet voice rang in jimin's head. you wouldn't expect him out of all people to be cheating.

that simple question made jimin panic, his mind listing all the possible answers and the possible scenarios that'd occur when he replies.

jimin replied, seeing yoongi raise his eyebrow and taking a step towards their shared room, surely thinking he was weird.

"can we talk?" jimin gulped the lump in his throat that prevented him from talking.

"we're talking," the blue-haired male said as if he was stating the obvious.

"i-in our room..." the mochi stuttered out, fidgeting with his fingers. yoongi nodded and grabbed jimin's hand, connecting their fingers together and leading him to the bedroom.

jimin scolded himself for feeling his heart skip a beat at this small action.

it's all a lie, jimin...he's like the snake, and you're the prey. he's cheating on you. so what if your hands fit perfectly together?

"what?" yoongi asked in a monotone voice, sitting on the bed, making jimin take a seat beside him to, as their hands were laced together.

wow, jimin thought. how can he act like he's not cheating?

jimin cleared his throat and croaked out two simple words that made yoongi's life crash.

"who's she?"

t w o
   c o m p l e t e d

l o a d i n g
   t h r e e . . .

030219

i purple you~