MY TRUE LOVE - (FINAL)

Thank you so much dear friends who read, vote and commented.......

Silent readers do vote if you like this shot......

Do read my New story abhigya ff Drown in your love......

After reaching 70+ votes I'll update the next shot.....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

At Night....

Pragya wears a beautiful red Saree she literally blushing about the night..... Abhi came from wardrobe in white color shirt and pants..... They both lost in each other eyes..... Abhi came towards pragya..... Abhi pulls pragya....

Pragya blushes.....

Abhi cups her face....

Abhi: so... (with a smile)....

Pragya just hugs abhi tightly.....

Abhi kisses her forehead, eyes and cheeks.....

At last their lips meet..... Abhi pulls pragya closely .....

Their hands starts to explore in each other body....

Abhi opens her blouse dori.... Pragya opens abhi's shirt.... They falls on bed and abhi starts to nuzzle pragya's neck.... She starts to moan abhi's name.... They started their new life by earsing the borders between them..... They prays for their togetherness and their parents forgiveness.....

After sometimes....

Pragya keeps her head on abhi's chest.... Abhi entwined their fingers......

Pragya: suniye...

Abhi: Mmm... Ek minute... What did you called me....

Pragya blushes....

Pragya: suniye... (she burries her face into his chest)....

Abhi kisses her forehead....

Abhi: once more please....

Pragya: suniye....

Abhi: ha now tell me...

Pragya: will your mom and dad forgive us.....

Abhi: soon.... They'll soon forgive us....

They both hugs each other and they drifted to sleep.....

Next morning.....

Pragya wakes from her sleep and felt she caged between her abhi's grip.... She just kissed abhi's cheeks and abhi wakes up and pulls pragya below him.....

Pragya tries to get up....

Pragya: abhi leave me.... Don't start in morning itself.....

Abhi: oh madamji... Its you who started in morning..... I won't stop in middle....

Abhi takes pragya in his hand and went inside the bathroom and closes the door....

After one hour they came outside.... Pragya blushes....

They both came down.... Abhi seated in thehall..... Pragya moved towards kitchen and starts preparing coffee for everyone..... She prepares that and went outside to serve all.... She first give the coffee to abhi....he sips and gestures as good..... Later she gives to bulbul and purab.... At last she went to Neil and Ragini's room....

She knocks the door.... Ragini open the door.... She surprised to see pragya wakes up early and brought coffee for them.... She takes the mug and....