Chapter 15.

[16

[16.05 p.m, Farm Girl Cafe, Notting Hill]

"Vegan, huh?" Harry eyed the menu board above the counter, pouting as he read today's specials.

"I try," Louis said with a shrug, and Harry eyed him quickly, a smile threatening to break out on his lips.

"Have you decided?" He asked, preparing himself to order. Going over the word avocado-sandwich and ginger tea five times in his head, but still, he felt the sweat breaking out over his back.

"I told you, they've got delicious pancakes," Louis winked and stepped forward in line, "What do you want? I can order for both of us if you grab a table. Upstairs?" He pointed to the loft right above the pay desk.

Harry sighed in relief, "An avocado-sandwich, and ginger tea, no milk, no sugar."

"What kind of brit are you?" Louis joked as he stepped up to the waitress. Harry chuckled as he made his way up the stairs to grab a table. As he hung off his coat he gazed down at Louis. He hadn't expected him to call, not after his embarrassing freak out yesterday, but he did.

He sat down, plucking a strand of hair away from his light beige shirt as Louis got up to the table, "Ginger tea for you, no milk, no sugar," He said, beaming as he placed the cup in front of Harry.

"Thank you," Harry smiled as he looked down at the table, warmth spreading over his cheeks.

"I got to say," Louis said as he sat down, his t-shirt slipping a little to the side, exposing his collarbone, "I'm disappointed you didn't order the pancakes."

Harry's eyes darted up to Louis' face, swallowing hard, "What? Oh, yeah, I'm not a big fan of pancakes. Is that weird?"

Louis widened his eyes, gaping, "Not a fan of pancakes? But a fan of avocado sandwiches? Alright, I'm not going to let this be a problem, but it is a problem."

"Hey, what's wrong with avocado?" Harry said with a deep frown, "They taste good, they're healthy, and they're green?"

"They're like, the trendiest food of all time," Louis said, throwing his head back, "They're in bloody everything! Salads, smoothies, can't even order a chocolate cake without there being avocado in it. They do piss me off- avocados."

"You're an aspiring vegan, but doesn't like avocados?" Harry argued, wiggling his eyebrows.

Louis rolled his eyes, "I'm confident I can manage a vegan lifestyle without the devil's baby food. Because that's what it looks like," he said, clapping his hands against his thighs, right as the waiter came with their orders.

Harry looked down at his plate, "Devil's baby food,..." he whispered, eyeing the green mush covering two slices of toasted bread, "Thank you, Tomlinson, you've destroyed the joy of avocados for me."

Louis laughed as he grabbed a fork, "I'm sure it's very tasty," he said before thanking the waiter who smiled their way.

"What are you drinking?" Harry asked, leaning over the table to get a better look inside of Louis mug.