Chapter 7.

Chapter seven.

[Monday, 21:24 p.m Notting Hill, Louis Apartment]

Louis put the camera bag down on the floor, lighted a candle, let out a heavy sigh and fell back onto the sofa with a thud. Head spinning, the smell of Harry's perfume lingering in his nose as he looked up to the ceiling. What a day.

He grabbed his phone from his jeans, unlocked it: 3 missed calls from Danielle. He sighed but pressed the contact and took the phone to his ear.

She answered after one signal, "Hi darling, I was worried. Where were you?"

"Hi. Don't be worried, please, there's really no need, Danielle. I was out with a guy from the cast."

"Out where? And what guy?" Of course she was worried, but he wasn't sure he could blame her. He dragged his hand over his face.

"Stop sounding like that, please. We were out taking photos for the production and then we grabbed dinner, it's really no big deal."

"Right,..." Clearly on her guard, "what's his name then?"

"Harry," his voice sounded warm as he pronounced it.

"And how's this Harry like?" Danielle asked, still on her guard, but he knew she tried her best not to let it shine trough.

"He seems like one of the good ones," Louis said, smiling.

"Is that so,...I can almost see the fonding over the phone, you're really making me jealous over here, you prick," She laughed.

Louis chuckled, "Don't be jealous sweetheart. He's just a guy from work."

"A guy from work, that you just spent a whole afternoon and evening with?"

"Oh forget it," Louis shook his head.

"I'm joking!" Danielle exclaimed, but then she turned serious again, "but you do understand that I'm worried, right?"

"Yes, I understand completely, and that's okay. Just don't start picturing scenarios that will never happen in that worried mind of yours. Okay?"

"I'm doing my best."

"I know, I appreciate that," Louis said softly. He owed her so much for every night she sat at home worrying about his pathetic ass.

"Well, I need to go. Shall we say same time tomorrow?"

"Sure, sounds good," he said, grabbing the remote controller.

"Okay, goodnight darling. Take care!"

"Sleep tight," he said before he heard the clicking sound of Danielle ending the call. He turned on the tv, zapped between the channels until he couldn't keep himself from it any longer.

He rose from the sofa, grabbed his Mac from the dining table and plugged in the camera, opened the folder he had created for today's work and scrolled down to the bottom. Opened the last picture he had snapped of Harry, his curls casually framing his face, some lose strands of hair resting in front of his right eye. His lips slightly parted, and his eyes looking straight into the camera. Straight at Louis. Holy fuck, he was beautiful and holy fuck, he wasn't supposed to feel like this.

[Thursday, 14:12 p.m Jermyn Street Theatre]

The day had passed by slowly. He just gotten out from a long meeting with Jeff, planning the upcoming weeks, something he normally would find enjoyable but he was restless today. Perhaps it was because of his sleepless night, or the bugging feeling of something else. At least he was happy they had decided to wrap up early today, he needed time to clear his head.