Chapter 32

"Oh no!so my captainswan ship has sunk for good"Cindy joked feigning her sadness.

"But Em,really don't you wanna tell us who the lucky woman is?come on just give us a clue"Belle was still pushing it,after Emma told them she felt like she won't get sleep thinking.

"Guys quit it,you're making Emma uncomfortable"

"I agree with Mulan,let's save it for another round shall we?"Ruby said popping dried almonds in her mouth.

***
Back at Regina's penthouse

"What are you doing here Zelena"Regina huffed.Her sister crashing her place is the least she wanted right now.

"I miss you,why can't I see my sister?"she chuckled"You seriously wear that!Sis tell me are you hooking up with someone in secret,that's why you ask my help before?"she said in a tone of disbelief and sheer amazement.

"That's none of your business Zelena!,I'm not having that discussion with you now,you're free to use the guest room if you like or go to the hotel,I don't care"she snapped as she stormed to her room and slammed the door shut.

Regina run a nice warm bath with the hope to calm her mind.But it was no use as soon as the water touched her skin her mind drifted to Emma and how badly she wanted to say yes to being her girlfriend..

The sound of her phone vibrating awaken her.

Are you home?Have you eaten?I'm sorry I startled you with that question.Don't worry I don't need an immediate answer take your time Reg I'm not in a hurry.I'm sorry again if I freaked you out.Sleep tight baby,don't worry I'm not mad at you.See you tomorrow okay don't think about it too hard.

It was a text from Emma.

How am I going to face her now that I know what I did to Emma was the reason she's gone through so much pain.Maybe Kath was right I should distance myself from her,I'll only get hurt.I better stop this madness while I still can.I have too much to lose.Regina sighed,she felt like her head is gonna explode,she place her phone back on the stand before submerging herself in the water.

***
"I'll be in my office let me know when Isabella Klaus arrives".Regina told Julian,her eyes wanders around for a certain blonde but she's nowhere."Is the marketing team ready?"all she wants to know is Emma's whereabouts."Yes mam".

***
"Hi Sis"Regina gritted her teeth.That's why Zelena was not there when she woke up.

"Find another day to pester me Zelena,I have am important meeting today"she hissed.Zelena shakes her head.

"Geez this woman,you get crankier by the minute,the veins in your neck are sticking out,you look like you're 40"Zelena said earning a glare from Regina.

"Get out!"Zelena frowned.

"I'm joking,don't take it seriously sis,gosh why are so grumpy"she whined

"I SAID OUT!NOW!".

A knock on Regina's door interrupted them.Emma entered and saw an unfamiliar tall curly red head standing near Regina crossing her arms.She can sense the hostility between the two so she decided it's not a good time.

"It's you!"Zelena utter in a very surprise tone which made Emma confuse she haven't seen that woman before.She reverted back her gaze to Regina and the older woman seems to soften.

"I-I'll just come back"Emma retracted her steps and Regina tense.

"Emma no!stay here,Zelena's leaving, right Zelena?"Regina words came out in a rush.

"Hello there Ms. Blondie,I'm Zelena,Regina's sister"Zelena reach out her hand to Emma and the blonde's mouth form an "oh"

"I'm Emma..."