Chapter 6.2

Emma stayed for almost an hour in the washroom facing the mirror.

"Rrrrrr...it's so embarassing."sue sa8d as she squeeze her face in embarassment"..ppshhhh"*deep sigh*"

After a couple of minutes Emma finally found the courage to go out.

What's happening in here?I'm gone for only an hour...

Emma looks so lost while all the people in the office are cramming.Phone calls here and there.People are so busy doing paperworks.Some are going to and fro the lobby holding a bunch of papers

"Hey!what's going on?"Emma ask one of the employees.

"Ms. Emma where have you been Ms. Mills was looking for you,she's in a very bad mood"

"SWAN!MY OFFICE NOW!"

"Not Again!"

***
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?,TODAY IS NOT THE TIME FOR YOU TO JUST SLACK OFF MS. SWAN"

"Ms. Mills I'm sorry"

"You're sorry is not important now Swan"Regina looked so stressed and tired

"Is there something I can do?"

"Yes, I want you to contact Mr Lamont,tell him that the European investors are coming tomorrow,after that I want you to finish this presentation for me all the papers are in this folder.(Looks at Emma seriously)Swan make sure no one in this company sees what's on this file, it's strictly confidential get it?"

"Yes Ms. Mills she's actually entrusting me a confidential file"

"You can go now......and oh!, Swan please tell Stephanie to cancel all my remaining appointments for the day".

***
Moments later Emma was walking towards the employee lounge to make herself coffee when she passed by Regina's office.Regina was rubbing the back of her neck,she looked so worn out.Emma thought of giving her coffee as a thank you for earlier.

Emma knocked...

"Ms. Mills"

"WHAT!"

"ahmmm,I...I..brought you some coffee thought you need eermm...some..break"

Regina just looked at Emma but never said anything,she looked kinda surprise.The blonde just left the coffee in her table and quietly leave Regina's office when she heard her speak.

"Thanks for the coffee,Emma!"

Emma turns around to her shock she saw Regina smiled at her.Emma's heart starts to beat so fast.

"Ahmmm your welcome...Ms. Mills,if you need anything ahmmm I'll be at the other room",Emma replied with a full blown smile her cheeks turns completely red when she saw Regina holding the note she wrote along with the coffee.

"No, I'm good,after you finished the powerpoint you can go home dear,you've done enough for the day"

"O...ok...okay Ms...ahmmm Ms. Mills",Emma quickly went out of Regina office.

"What just happened"Emma said while holding her chest,her heart is beating 3x faster than normal.Did she just smile at me?,Did i heard it right she called me Emma and dear...Emma felt so happy that she can't understand why at the moment...Maybe Ruby's right a stressed Regina is a good Regina....but I don't want to see her that worn out....oi Emma stop it stop overthinking..Emma shakes her head and went straight to the extension office where she found her phone ringing nonstop.

***
"Rubes sorry for answering your call just now, we have an emergency here at the office"

"Emergency?or that hell of a boss of yours still can't move on from what happened and is on with her evil plans?"