Chapter 3:The Day After

"Emmy come on I'm sorry,oh...please talk to me please oh oh Emmy!"

"Go away Ruby,I'm not in the mood to talk to you and I'm still pissed!"

"Em please don't be like that"Ruby pouts amd give Emma puppy eyes.The blonde can't help but laugh at how funny Ruby's face is right now.

"Okay just this time I forgive you but next time you pull something like that forget that you have a friend named Emma okay"

"Kay!",Ruby gives Emma a very wide smile.

Moments later...

"Em,I have a question"

The blonde shots Ruby a stern look.

"How does it feet like?"

"Okay i'm outta here"

"No no no Em don't go sorry..just forget I ask that"

Ruby and Emma continued talking when a very formal looking Mulan enters the diner followed by Cindy.

"Wow!Mulan you look like a human where to?"

"She's applying for a job",Cindy answered.

"Really how nice but aren't you planning on having a vacation first?"

"Nah,I need to work harder this time my family expects high of me"

Moments later Killian entered the diner with an out of the bed look he saw Mulan and he almost spit his coffee on Cindy's face.

"Dude,what happened to you!"

"Thanks Killian,guys I have to go don't wanna be late for my first interview,,,wish me luck!",with that Mulan disappeared.

"Oh I forgot to ask Mulan......

"Hey guys have you heard that Mills & Co are hiring staffs for their new hotel and resort and I heard are open for fresh graduates"Belle excitedly relays the good news to her friends.Hearing Mills & Co makes Emma's heart leap.She shift uncomfortably on her seat faking her interest on the said topic

"Really,well that's great"she said

"Yes and I heard they are already accepting applicants for various positions starting today"

"So guys what are we waiting for,let's submit our applications tomorrow what do you think?"Ruby said

"Yeah interested applicant may go directly on the main office for immediate interview"

Then Emma suddenly remembers that the main office is directly opposite to the cafe.

"Nah guys you go ahead I think I'll pass that job is too hard for me"

"Em isn't it your dream job?"Belle eye's Emma suspiciously the blonde avoided Belle's stare and it was then that Belle realize why.

"Dont worry Em I'm sure you won't see her again but if that ever happens that mean that you two are destined for each other" Belle let's out a laugh and Emma glares at her.

"Oh sorry,...but Em it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, every single person here in Boston is eager to be a part of that company,come on let's give it a try"

"I'll think about it",with that Emma left the diner and went straight home.

***
"I'm home"

"Emmie"

"Come here little boy"

"Me knows write",shows a piece of paper full of crooked lines Emma can't help but smile.

"Oh really,well then that's great baby boy your big sister is so proud of you"Emma pats Neals head and he chuckles.

"Baby boboo ahhhh"opening his tiny mouth,he's hungry

Mary Margaret picks up Neal and went to the kitchen to feed him

"Mom I'll be in my room if you need me"

"Kay dear"

Emma lies on her bed and stares blankly at the ceiling for hours.The woman at the cafe crosses her mind,"no no no Emma you're crazy"slaps her face to wipe away her memories of the woman.She tries to destruct herself so she diverted her attention to social media.After minutes of scanning her Facebook account she saw an ad that reminds her of the conversation they had with her friends earlier.She reads the ad and the her attention was focused on the phrase "YOU CAN SEND YOUR RESUME ONLINE"

"That's it,I don't have to go to that place I can apply online..Emma Swan you are lucky"she cheered

Emma downloaded and filled up the application form and attach her resume and application letter on the file,now all she needs to do is to hit the send botton but then last minute she hesitated,what if she gets hired,what if she's going to be assigned to the main office,she can't afford to bump into that woman not ever..Emma was holding the mouse still hesitating to send when suddenly there's a loud bang on her door,she got startled and hit the send botton accidentally..

"Shit!"

***
......at Mills & Co.

Everyone at Mills & Co is panicking Regina is beast mode again.She's been in a very bad mood since she arrived this morning

"I TOLD YOU IT WAS DUE BY 2 PM,WHAT TIME IS IT NOW!"

"So..sss.sorry Ms. Mills",the employee's voice is trembling

"Your sorry won't bring back millions that my company might lose if this deal gets delayed"the employee left Regina's office so pale like life is suck out from her.

"Ms.Mills excuse me!"

"WHAT!"

"Ms. Rebecca is here to see you"

"LET HER IN"

"Gina you look like a mess"

"I know but what can I do I'm sorrounded by idiots,why are you here?"she snapped

"What's with the mood?,well anyways your mother called me last night she told me you bailed on your you know....again"Regina rolled her eyes.

"Okay,obviously I'm very busy to talk about that now as you can see papers are filed up on my table and it only says, one I'm engaged to my job and two I'm not interested in dating right now,if you.have nothing to say you can go now"

"Gina is there something you want to tell me?I'm here to help"

"Rebecca I'm fine I just want everything to be perfect,that's all"

Rebecca looks at Regina with a questioning look.

"Really I'M FINE"

"Okay okay,I won't bother you anymore,I'll go..."Rebecca puts her hands up and was about to leave..

"Wait, I met someone",Regina just nods and continues her paperwork not minding what the other woman was saying.

"I met a gorgeouse blonde last night,but she's straight so to cut the story short I told her that I just want to make friends,God that blonde is so hot,I gave her my business card by the way and I hope she's not so drunk to forget it."

Hearing the word blonde makes Regina stop whatever she is doing slamming her hands on the table and looked up to Rebecca.

"I just want to share that's all but damn that blonde got me bye Gina see ya"

After Rebecca left Regina was left with a series of thoughts,mentioning the word blonde only reminds her of one thing,the kiss.Loads of emotions filled Regina's heart anger,disgust,then anger and then disgust she swear if she ever see that blonde again that will be the last of her..

A/N:

Oh no!,Emma's in great trouble...
What would Emma feel if she'll discover that the woman that.she kissed was actually Mills & Co's owner and CEO.and her future boss..well just stay tuned for the next update....

PS:don't hesitate to comment it will be appreciated and also don't forget to vote 😘😊