Chapter 9

So Emma will you accept my offer?

***
That question lead to where Emma is right now.She took a deep breath while standing in the middle of a crowded airport.

I'm finally back..I miss this place.!

Emma tries to let everything sink in as it happens so fast.Mary Margaret,David and the others excitedly approach her.

"Emma!honey finally you've back welcome back...we missed you!",Mary Margaret hugs Emma tightly tears flowing in her eyes.

"I miss you too so so much Mom..but I-i can't breath"Emma complained as she tries to free herself

"Oh!sorry"her mom said wipin the tears in her eyes.

"Your mother is just too overwhelmed to see you kiddo,when she heard from Lily that you're coming back,she's had a hard time sleeping,you can even see markings in  the calendar in our room,but wow look at you,you look wonderful"

"Thanks dad,I miss you too",hugs David.Emma notice her friends standing behind her parents.

"Emm it's been so long",Belle gets emotional

"Oh!",Emma pouts then hugs Belle.

"Babe!,welcome back I miss you more than you know",Killian then emerged holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Oh shut up Killian,like we haven't seen each other just last month",Emma jokingly hit Killian with the flowers but he was fast to dodge as he kissed Emma's cheeks.

"Oh by the way where's Ruby,Cindy and Mulan?"

"Well Cindy is in Canada for the wedding her sister she'll be here by tomorrow,Mulan well you know her,work work work and work,and Ruby well she...

"Emmy!",a loud squeal echoed to the whole airport,Ruby run towards Emma waving her hands.

"......is here",Belle continued.

Ruby pinched Emma's face and touches her shoulder and arms.

"Oh my God,you're real you're real you're,you're back Emmy",she happily hugs Emma who is now laughing.

"Guys sorry to interrupt your moment but why don't we go now,David and I prepared food for Emma's return"

"Yeah yeah I'm a bit hungry too",Emma

***
"Kath where's Regina?",Rebecca sound ecstatic.

"You sound so happy,did something happen?"

"YES,I'll tell you later but first I have to talk to Regina,where is she?"

"She has a meeting,don't know when she'll be back,I've been waiting for her here for an hour"

"What do you mean?"

"*deep sigh*,Bex you see ahmmm how do I explain this Gina she...ahmm seldom comes here,her schedule is always so hectic per her request she's been drowning herself with work,I don't even know if she still has time to rest or eat"

The door opens.

"Rebecca?"

"Gina,you're here!"

"Ofcourse I'll be here this is my office",Regina said in a sarcastic tone with a scowl on her face.

"Right,...anyways, since the three of us are here I have good news to tell you guys"Rebecca hummed excitedly.

"Make it fast I still have a meeting in 15 minutes!",Regina said while tapping her watch

"Okay,okay!,....we don't have worry about Mr. Lamont and his team's sudden departure"Regina arched her eyebrows confuse"what do you mean?","because I,no I mean we found a better team and a very efficient Head of Operations for Mills and Co,you'll meet them tomorrow together with my NEW ASSISTANT who by the way has helped me a lot with the selection process",Rebecca's eyes glow and her smile is priceless when she mentions of her new assistant, Katherine raised her eyebrows