Chapter 5:

It's been a week since Emma started to work as Regina's personal assistant.For Emma it's been a hell of a week but for Regina it's been a great week since she was able to get her sweet revenge.

Emma was on her way out of Regina's office looking so exhausted when Katherine saw her.She shakes her head disappointed at her friend.

"Gina!I understand that you don't like PA's but can't you just be a little patient with her,I mean she'll no longer be your assistant next month anyways"Kath tries to reason out.

"Well you made her my assistant so what I am making her do is none of your business Katherine,if she can't handle the pressure of this job then might as well she quit,as simple as that"Regina stated rolling her eyes.

"But Gina she is your assistant not your slave!,what is your problem with her?"Regina didn't respond...Kat's eyes widen "it's her!"Regina raised her eyebrows.

"Oh my gosh,that's why.....oh my Gosh"Katherine said covering her mouth prancing back and forth Regina's office.

"What the hell are talking about Katherine?"Regina asked starting to get annoyed at how her friend is acting.

"That woman,it's her right...the woman who.."Regina cuts her off.."ok yeah yeah yeah, it's her so will you now please shut up and leave!"she said as her jaw clenched glaring at er friend.

"But Gina,it's too much,why don't you just fire her,it would do you both a favor I never should have butted in when you said to fire her the first time"

"So now you want me to fire her?" Regina raise her eyebrows.

"No,,I mean yeah as I said you would do yourself and that poor girl a favor, if you fire her now you won't be able to see her face again,seeing her everyday only reminds you of what happened and this whole revenge thing is going on for a week now and it has to stop"Regina won't admit but Emma's presence is what makes her eager to come to her office.

"Kat what that Swan did to me is unforgivable and making her life miserable for a week is not enough,I want to see her suffer until the last day of her being my PA or even until her last day here in this company, so no I'm not gonna fire her,no one messes with Regina Mills and gets away with it!"Regina hissed angrily spitting out every word full of hatred..

"Have it your way then,how I wish I did agree when you told me to call Ethan to fire her"

"Too late to regret it now dear",Regina smirks.

***
Regina continued giving Emma loads of craps for another week.She made Emma follow her arround carrying her things which she intentionally added some useless stuffs to make it heavier,she enjoys watching the blonde having a hard time.There was also a time she asks Emma to go pick up dresses she needs for an event that herself and Katherine is invited to where in fact it was already delivered at her penthouse and she also made her drop by a bookstore to get the latest copy of a business magazine that she pre-ordered.Emma was expecting she's just picking up a book,but it turns out that she's going back with tons of paperbags and boxes which so when she about to take one step nearing Regina's office she tripped with all those paper bags towering over her.Regina and Katherine heard the noise and immediately went out only to see Emma on the floor covered with paperbags and boxes. Regina let out an evil grin, Kat eyed her suspiciously.

"What!?",Regina's asked defensively.

"Nothing it's just......never mind"

Regina rolled her eyes and clears her throat before speaking.

"Shows over now you all go back to work before I change my mind and fire all of you! She then faces Emma with a smirk "Swan too clumsy aren't we"Emma just let out a deep sigh wiping the sweat on her head.