Chapter 6.1

Emma was so angry at Regina that she cries, terrible witch,I can't wait for the day that I'm no longer your PA.Emma wipes her tears Just one more week,one more week.

Little did Emma know Regina is watching her.

Regina's heart soften a bit when she sees Emma cry..Maybe I need to stop.

***
Regina tried to concentrate again when her phone rings....It was Rebecca.

"Okay Bex just tell me when to pick you up and I'll send my driver.........ok bye"

Regina put the phone down and looked outside her office again but Emma was already gone.

"Hey,Gina I have news for you",Kath opens the door unannounced.

"Oh hey what's up"Regina looked surprised..

"What are you looking at?",Kat approach Regina.But the brunette blocked her way and tried to change the topic.

"Nothing!Wanna tell me something?"

"Yeah,yeah...",Kath starts talking.

***
"Last one and I'm done for the day",Emma whispered to herself while scanning the last pages of the presentation.

***
"Wait you know!"

"Yes"

"How?"

"Rebecca called me"

"I thought she wanted to surprise you",Kath said dissappointed."since you know, I better go back to work bye Reg."

"Oi Kath!"

Kath opens the door just exactly as Emma was about to enter causing the latter to topple.Kath was able to hold her but unfortunately all the scanned documents were scattered on the floor.

"Oh my gosh Emma,I'm so sorry I didn't know you were about to enter",Kath felt sorry for Emma and starts helping her pick up all the papers she look at Regina "Gina mind helping?"

"Katherine It's not me who opened that God damn door and cause all those paper to scatter in all the corners of MY office,now if you excuse me",Regina said annoyed and was about to exit.

"Ahmmm Ms. Mills I've got you already a reservation at Bistro du Midi"Emma said stuttering and Regina glares at her.

Kath who is busy helping Emma looked at Regina surprised.

"Reservation?"Kath raised her eyebrows and then stands and cross her arms,oh my gosh Regina why didn't you tell me you have a date tonight you're so mean"

Date,really you must be kidding me?,--Emma almost laugh while she placed all the scattered papers on Regina's table.

"Yes Ms. Swan is there anything funny?"

"Ahmmm no no no Ms. Mills."

"If you have nothing more to say get out of my office"

When Emma was about to exit she suddenly felt dizzy and she lost her balance.

"Emma,are you okay?",Kath said with a worried tone

"I'm okay Ms. Kath just a little bit tired,I guess",Emma tried to smile though she's feeling terrible at the moment.

"You look sick,I think you should go home,If you need a ride I'll tell my driver.

"It's okay Ms. Katherine,I already called someone to pick me up but still thank you for the offer".

"Yeah boyfriends are really helpful at this times"Kath smiled.

"Ahmmm no..no Ms. Kath it's my bestfriend's  she'll be picking me up"